Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Remaining in the positive is important, especially now, remain strong.
04:31 PM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 September, 05:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you! I needed that today more than anything! Having a "small voice" on social media, even asking for help seems futile😔, but then your post, out of the blue....gave me what I needed. That was god working through you. You are blessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 September, 05:22
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
WE are Blessed Sister, WE. Thank You God for Always delivering the message. Love to You Stacy. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
23 September, 04:36
Yep

23 September, 04:40
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
MercyMe - Grace Got You (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

From the album "Lifer." Available everywhere now! Stream or download your copy at the links below.Apple Music: http://smarturl.it/MMLiferAppleMusic iTunes: h...

BlockII @BlockII
23 September, 04:41
He’s with us now and unto the end of the age, brother. We just gotta endure until He makes His move

23 September, 04:43
In response BlockII to his Publication
Amen. Patient Endurance. 🙏❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
23 September, 04:58
In response BlockII to his Publication
🙏🏻Amen✝️ btw your profile name 😂😂😂I had a “block” party today after deciding not to tolerate satan’s messages in my feed anymore🔥🤜🏻❤️