Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
Humbly asking for prayers.

4 years ago today my daughter was murdered.

Unfortunately, I am far from alone. Roughly 200 mothers every day begin their lifetime journey of grief.

It doesn't have to be this way.

As we stand at the precipice, let's pray that all this grief is transmuted into justice, and those who are responsible are held to account.

Stand with me today in prayer, share far and wide, so my baby (barely 18) daughter's death is not in vain.

https://www.cleveland19.co...
03:18 PM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
04 December, 06:01
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
We learned about four to six weeks ago that my husbands cousin's son died of a Fentanyl O.D. This was a big deal but he had other major issues that had gone on in his life about six months before. I met this young man and his father and mother when I was quite young but now I understand what my responsibility is regarding him. This is God driven from his parents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 December, 08:58
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I am so very sorry for your loss. What is happening is pure evil. Issues or not, no young person would die from this if it hadn't been allowed to flow freely here for the last decade. I will put your family in my prayers Cyndi. I will fight this until my last breath.🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 October, 10:58
🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
02 October, 05:26
🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 October, 04:49
🙏Praying for Justice for those who have been taken from their families.🙏🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 October, 03:10
I am so sorry❤️ Prayers and hugs to you. May God protect ALL our children andridthis Evil 🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 October, 01:27
I can’t even imagine.
We need justice now, Lord.
Enough is enough.
Prayer sent, Patriot 🙏❤️

01 October, 01:30
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Grateful for the prayers. Justice will come. They don't even see us. We are everywhere and will roll over them with righteous thunder. I think they thought the "storm" was coming from another direction. They are wrong. They won't know what hit them!

01 October, 01:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 October, 11:22
prayers up 👆 🙏💜🙏
May you find comfort & peace. we love you and your daughter. Remember
fren 🐸 death is an illusion
She is right there with you now 🙏💜🙏 She is Love 💯💜💛💜

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 October, 10:54
😭🙏🙏🙏

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
01 October, 10:30
I have two daughters one is 19 and one is 18. I can’t even imagine what you have went through and comtinue to go through. I am so sorry and my heart and soul aches for you as one mom to another. Sending so much love to you and may justice be served! Love you! ❤️

01 October, 10:37
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Thank you sister! It has caused the Armor of God to be forged tight around me, and filled me with righteous anger the devil never expected he would come up against. An army of grieving people will sweep over those spreading this evil, like an unstoppable tsunami. It will be glorious.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 October, 09:59
🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 October, 09:27
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
01 October, 09:18
🙏My heart goes out to you, Stacey. Am keeping you in my prayers, and also pray that this evil and it's perpetrators get stopped and justice prevails. Sending hugs and love...🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 October, 09:14
😭
As Xi says...QUICK TRIAL.

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 October, 09:00
🙏🙏💞

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
01 October, 08:43
this almost took my oldest daughter and eventually did get her boyfriend. the most evil thing on the planet and it is targeting our children.

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 October, 08:36
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
01 October, 08:31
🙏 Praying for your peace. Fentanyl killed my son also.

01 October, 09:51
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I am so terribly sorry for your loss! Thank you for praying for my peace, as I really need that more than anything. I am so full of anger that sometimes it feels like I am going to explode. Every day when I hear another family is thrust into this never nightmare it breaks my heart again and again. God Bless ya sister, and may God bring justice for us moms.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

01 October, 09:54
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
Praying for you and your Grandson. Jesus keep a watchful eye over Laurie's grandson. Keep him safe during his trials and lead him to the place he needs to be to receive your grace and healing. In Jesus name I pray.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
01 October, 08:27
Prayers up for you and your family!
🙏🏻☝️

Storm Rider @StormRider
01 October, 07:30
It's tragic. Fentanyl took my daughter's childhood friend's life. We all reached out to this poor girl. The clutches of the drug won.

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
01 October, 06:54
❤️🙏🏻

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 October, 06:52
Sending prayers!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
01 October, 06:35
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

Ange Love @LoveM
01 October, 06:16
My heart is holding yours😭💞my 10 month beautiful grandson died from (I believe the vax) many years ago. Now that we know more, all his sudden decline is lining up with the poisons😭His mother, my daughter has never been the same. She's been on Zoloft for years now and I'm concerned about the effects. She has fully rejected me now and took all the jabs😭despite me talking with her and sending the facts. I pray and send my love to her everyday💞

Now, I pray for you and the other mothers grieving for their lost children. Sending love and hugs 💞🤗

01 October, 10:01
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I am so sorry for the loss of your grandchild. Along with the pain of having to deal with death, having to watch your baby be slowing destroyed by it is heartbreaking! I understand. I too will never be the same. But, by the grace of God, I dug out of the despair and was flung fully onto the battlefield full of rage and intent on justice for every family suffering under these manmade horrors. Thank you so much for the generosity of prayer for me. Grateful!

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 October, 06:13
I am so sorry for your loss. Praying that God frees us of all evil. Much love and hugs to you and gbwy

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 October, 06:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 October, 05:40
💪🙏🙏🙏😤
To U And ALL Family's , May U Find The Strength and Peace Tha Only The Father Can Bring.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
01 October, 05:08
🙏