Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 September, 03:18
Humbly asking for prayers.

4 years ago today my daughter was murdered.

Unfortunately, I am far from alone. Roughly 200 mothers every day begin their lifetime journey of grief.

It doesn't have to be this way.

As we stand at the precipice, let's pray that all this grief is transmuted into justice, and those who are responsible are held to account.

Stand with me today in prayer, share far and wide, so my baby (barely 18) daughter's death is not in vain.

https://www.cleveland19.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
01 October, 10:30
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
I have two daughters one is 19 and one is 18. I can’t even imagine what you have went through and comtinue to go through. I am so sorry and my heart and soul aches for you as one mom to another. Sending so much love to you and may justice be served! Love you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
Thank you sister! It has caused the Armor of God to be forged tight around me, and filled me with righteous anger the devil never expected he would come up against. An army of grieving people will sweep over those spreading this evil, like an unstoppable tsunami. It will be glorious.
10:37 AM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyW in this post can reply
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
01 October, 10:39
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Absolutely! They will not get away with what they did!!