Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 September, 10:54
Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
I homeschool our 7 year old. School asked me if I will follow any particular HS curriculum. Said no, I built my own.

Math with Montessori material
Language/Reading
Music
Life skills -> spend time in nature, watch bugs, walk bare feet, pick veggies from the yard, play/walk with the dog, bike around, clean up his space (has the neatest and orderly table), grace and courtesy, folding his own laundry, helping in the house, draw/paint when he wants, encouraging conversations etc etc.

Am at peace knowing the year will be a great growth year for him.
01:56 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
23 September, 09:14
In response God Wins to her Publication
Trust your gut. You will be the perfect guide for your child. You can do this. I did it back in the 90's. I have NO regrets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 September, 06:53
God Bless you! ❤️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 September, 06:52
May I suggest, starting your learning day with, the Lord’s Prayer, and the Pledge of Allegience.
YOU ARE SPECIAL, WALK IN LOVE.
TEACH
LOVE

God Wins donated @GR2021
23 September, 08:47
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
He was in a Charter Classical School where every day began with the pledge of allegiance - USA and Texas. We pray but had forgotten about the pledge. Starts today. ❤️