Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 06:36
I have often wondered how anons have been kept safe. "Assassins of those who target us sent via time travel"? "Kill switches in enemy agents taken over by white hats"? "Massive game theory incentive scheme to make it a Bad Idea™ to harm anons"? "Reverse blackmail scheme ready to deploy if anons hurt"? "#AskTheQ forced in anyone promoting Q and drops attacked"? "Angels watching over us and foiling the wicked plans of the enemy"?

At the end of the day I am just grateful for whatever protection was put in place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 07:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have searched that quote before, and cannot find anywhere DJT said such a thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 September, 02:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
BASIC PROBLEM WITH KILLING HITLER...
HITLER ROLE BECOME CHURCHILL OR PILSUDSKI...

THAT IS ONLY REASON, WHY ELENSKI IS STILL "ALIVE" (IN RUSSIA KILLBOX).

https://youtu.be/nrXbN6r78...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 05:14
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Hitler was a triple strander.