Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Mac 1331 @cirrus
22 September, 06:44
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I really like the way you think and meme - thanks for sharring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
22 September, 07:43
In response Mac 1331 to her Publication
Your welcome and thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 September, 10:42
...i just thought it was old age i was experiencing! that's a relief!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 September, 09:03
When asked the question "what is the definition of abundance" Bashar replied.. 'It is knowing what you Need to Know When you Need to Know it' ...🤔 if I remember correctly😜

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
22 September, 08:50
I was just telling my wife the other day how little I thought of the past and how rarely I thought of people from my past. It was something that I really started to notice. It’s as if the last few years were a purge of anything and everything that prepared me for this point in time. I don’t give emotion to the past and I am barely thinking about people who were critical at various parts of my life. My situation is far from optimal as almost everything that we worked for throughout life has somehow been ripped away, yet I feel a calmness that I have never felt. I look forward to someday sharing and comparing my thoughts through this time with others that have traveled similar paths. Isolation used to be hell, now it is refuge from the unnecessary noise.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
22 September, 08:00
This explains a lot. Memory is fading but intuition is getting greater.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 September, 07:29
HERE IS YOU #Ascension #PSYMPTOMS BULLSHIT NARRATIVE

THIS KIND OF SELF ASSEMBLY #NANO #PARTICLES #TECHONOLOGY

ITS EVERYWHERE : NOT ONLY IN #vaccines

ITS LOTS OR OTHER INJECTABLES THAT YOU HAS ALREADY TAKE AS DENTAL ANESTESIA

FOOD
CLOTHES
RAIN
AND THIS GOES DIRECTLY TO YOUR ENERGY CENTERS IN YOUR BODY

22 September, 07:20
PUT IM SHOT:

ANDREA BERNABE ITS COOL BUT THIS IS A COORDINATE EFFORT TO SELL TO THE PUBLIC

THE DAMAGE OF #5G | #NWO TECHNOLOGIES | THE #Brain #fog THE #NANO #PARTICLES EVERYWHERE IN FOOD #Water | AIR .. NECESSARY FOR THE #ARTIFICIAL #INTELLIGENCE TAKE OVER

AS.. #symptoms OF #spiritual #Ascension

IS NOT

ITS BRAIN DAMAGE

22 September, 07:12
THIS IS THE FACE OF A YOUTUBER ABOUT SPIRITUALTY ... WHEN ANOTHER DIVULGATOR WAS EXPLANING AND DEFENDIG THE #5G TECHNOLOGY AND THE #vaccines

AS "PART OF THE PLAN"

AND INPLIED SHE RECOGNIZED THAT WAS A MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGY

MIXED WITH THE DISCOURSE THAT ALL THE SYMPTOMS ARE

"SYMPTOMS OF ASCENSION"

MY LAIDIES :
😌
THE #5G AND #NANO #PARTICLE #POISONING ARE
NOT
NO
NOT
" SYMPTON OF ASCESION ..."

22 September, 07:07
ENERGY FROM 5G LIKE #STARLINK AND #5G CELL TOWERS

ARE PROVED TO PRODUCE BRAIN DAMAGE AND OTHER

ALSO THE #NANO #PARTICLES SPRAYED EVEREYWHERE IN #chemtrails (WHAT ARE NOT FOR "HEAL THE AIR )

ALSO TOXIC IN FOODS : ARE ALL OF THEM NEUROTOXIC

22 September, 07:05
OR .....

BECAUSE OF NEURAL DAMAGE DUE TO #GRAPHENE OXID
E AND OTHER TOXICS EVERYWHERE

AND
ALSO
BECAUSE #5G AND OTHER ENERGY INMERSIVE SOAP OF FRECUENCIES EVERYWHERE

Bee Saved @BSaved
22 September, 05:33
My mind used to be sharp as a tack. Now I suffer from CRS.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 September, 05:07
So happy to see posts like this one. :)💫

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 September, 05:03
Reminds me of: "Control is just an illusion"

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
22 September, 02:28
Just yesterday my husband told me I was losing memory because I can’t remember the score when playing handball. I thought I was getting pretty good at the game.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
22 September, 01:11
So, this confuses me. I have been feeling more clear of late. I've been remembering things from my childhood in great detail. Does this mean I am not ascending?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 September, 12:53
wow thanks cause have noticed this Bigly. makes sense♥️

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 September, 12:14
Yes I feel like I'm getting dementia! I forget names, places. It takes me way longer to remember them.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
21 September, 11:38
Ascension Guided by the Spirits
of Curiosity and Wisdom ...

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
21 September, 11:34
Was starting to worry

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 September, 10:49
So glad to hear that. I thought it was due to my old lifestyle choices.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 September, 10:41
I just worked with someone whom I had worked with 20 or so years ago, reminiscing over old stories. So many names drew a blank.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 September, 10:16
Ill try to remember this

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 September, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
a little humor always good😁

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 September, 02:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 09:55
Thank you for this.