Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
21 September, 08:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
I was just telling my wife the other day how little I thought of the past and how rarely I thought of people from my past. It was something that I really started to notice. It’s as if the last few years were a purge of anything and everything that prepared me for this point in time. I don’t give emotion to the past and I am barely thinking about people who were critical at various parts of my life. My situation is far from optimal as almost everything that we worked for throughout life has somehow been ripped away, yet I feel a calmness that I have never felt. I look forward to someday sharing and comparing my thoughts through this time with others that have traveled similar paths. Isolation used to be hell, now it is refuge from the unnecessary noise.
08:50 AM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Iam266 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DanQ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it