Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Anything is possible. Never forget that.
01:42 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
06 February, 10:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We must be led by the Spirit of God to know truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Littleton @Mally53
06 February, 04:19
😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
06 February, 12:23
Wow. I've been suspicous about allegedly recent interviews with celebrities that are on those lists that have been circulating online. This video is eye opening.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 12:11
Holy Cow! That is wild and scary at the same time. We truly do live in a matrix. NOTHING is real.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 February, 12:08
Please everyone note. Not a Single person in the Crowd was Shocked.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 February, 02:16
Very impressive!

Betting that whatever creature they use, the baddies still have "dead eyes" when you're seeing them in person close up.

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
05 February, 02:11
anything is possible .
They can do anything accept create a soul.
I think thats what they are trying to do now

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
05 February, 01:22
😲

Sharon *T* @sharons316
05 February, 10:42
😳

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
05 February, 09:54
And this isn't even the good stuff

Dean Lech @Deanlech9
06 February, 12:14
In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication
theres this too. hologram & AI. https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 February, 09:18
Lots of fantastic DEEP FAKE videos to witness this CGI / digital overlay process. If your eyes aren't paying attention, the spell is cast. Go study these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

War Turkey @CCrowley81
05 February, 09:07
Here I thought I was "WOKE." This is freaking WILD. What the heck is real and what isn't anymore? I am completely mind blown over this.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
05 February, 08:41
Very disheartening from an awakened Patriot's point of view...because even on this platform I have realized I can't trust what I read and watch-what is really real? From a very small (sheltered) midwest town I depend on other's eyes and ears😥

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
05 February, 07:30
I could show this to certain family members and friends and they would still dispute it. They are seriously in for a rude awakening when all of this is revealed. Lord help me be kind even after all the hate thrown at me. Seriously though, this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to endure. I stand with the Lord. “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
05 February, 05:16
So how does one discern what is real? Photos, video, documents can all be altered. Those of us who recently woke up were not taught those researching skills that Q taught the Anons. Is there a way for us to get those lessons?

Field of Light @EartherealArts
05 February, 09:16
In response Middle Works to his Publication
If you really want to understand CGI/GANS, follow SeektheTruth101. Great industry videos on silicone prosthetics, too. LOVE this account, because it shows how the illusion behind the digital curtain is created.

HERE for original account:
https://twitter.com/Seekth...

New account just started. Give a follow.
https://gab.com/Rambo_seek...

Another excellent account revealing how to SEE thru digital illusions.
https://twitter.com/humanv...

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
05 February, 02:06
In response Middle Works to his Publication
Perhaps at some point an Anon will have a class to teach us how to research. I feel that I missed out on very valuable lessons.

Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 04:07
They showed us it was possible in the Indiana Jones movies. Specifically when they went in search of the 'Holy Grail.'

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
05 February, 02:40
That was awesome! it may make my husband a believer yet! ❤️

Lion❤️ Heart @Rit
05 February, 04:23
In response Georgia Harley to his Publication
Haha, nothing will make my hubby to believe.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 February, 02:36
WOW, how are we ever going to know what is real anymore?

Knight Breed @knightbreed
05 February, 02:28
This is what is changing the value of the Blackmail.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 02:14
Amazing what they can do isn’t ? 🤔👀

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 February, 02:10
Hubs is a graphic artist in CGI. Gave a big thumbs up.

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
05 February, 01:54
Amazing. Is anything real anymore? Things are getting pretty scary. I trust no one except God, only eat food from my garden and i can no longer trust my own eyes and ears. Looking forward to some big changes soon.

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
05 February, 02:25
In response ✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 to her Publication
It always has been scary; we are simply becoming more aware of it. These things were always meant to happen. Existence in general lasts for who knows how many eons. Nadirs has to take place sometime in such a timespan, with zeniths also taking in another. in other words, evil has to reign sometime and good in another because time is immesurable and one side of the spectrum has to take dominance at anytime. This won't be the last time freedom will be lost and reclaimed until the end of all things.

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
05 February, 01:54
Mr Ghost Sir... What Don't You Guys Have😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️ This Is Insane Man. But No Seriously Is There Anything That Doesn't Exist Yet?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 February, 01:53
Yikes!

So Cal Lady Patriot @SoCalLadyPatriot
05 February, 01:51
CGI on ROIDS & on Loop These Days!!!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 February, 01:50
And voice technology or peicing words together already spoken

Having Fits @HavingFits
Brilliant Example!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
Good to wake'm up ... yup