Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 September, 08:47
I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❀️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 September, 09:12
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Oh, Phantom, I am so sorry. You were the one Anon that reached out to me when Oliver and I were going through our nightmare. Oliver had a lymph node that swelled on his neck too. You and your baby are in my deepest prayers, sweetheart. I am so, so sorry you are going through this. I still break down and cry daily, so I know that pain and stress you are dealing with. That is wonderful that her blood work is good. Is she still eating and drinking well enough? I know you know your stuff with holistic healing, so I don't know what else to add. I have often wondered if a high dose of intravenous Vitamin C would have helped Oliver? I don't know. I will be praying and praying some more for you. Do you mind sharing your girl's name? Just know, ANYTIME you need a friend, I am here for you. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸΎπŸΎ Much love to you and your beautiful fur baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 11:39
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Her name is Diamond. I am sorry i didnt add that. She is MY Diamond. For your Oliver..was it lymph nodes? Vet today said it wasnt lymph nodes and the two other vets said. She said it was thyroid. thyroid mass is causing infection around it. whats funny...Diamond was already getting cancer supplements and has for 2+ yrs. even high amounts of iodine. low iodine is cancer in thyroid so that part doesnt make sense to me. and thank you!!!!❀️

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
"Her name is Diamond.... She is MY Diamond"
πŸ™πŸ’ŽπŸ™πŸ’ŽπŸ™πŸ’ŽπŸ™ Many Heartfelt (and very emotional😒) prayers go out for 'Healing Diamond'... and Support For You.
God bless πŸ’ž
06:25 AM - Sep 21, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
22 September, 03:36
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
❀️