Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
I need HUGEEEEE Prayers folks. Today I took my dog back to the vet for her reoccurring lump on her neck. This time a different vet. SADLY, I think this vet is right. This is our third vet and $2500 later. She said she has a mass over her thyroid that is most likely cancerous. We will get the needle aspiration test back in a week. This is my ❤️ dog. We are connected. I love her more than life. I know we all cant live forever but I sure wished she would live longer. After these last few years of us living through hell during covid times and this shitshow, I already lost 2 dogs in 2020. Now this will be number three. IF cancer, she has only months to live. Yes I know about fenben, ivermectin and all of the other things for cancer. Apricot seeds, fucoidan etc etc...I always have helped other people's dogs with cancer as well. > continued in comments...
08:47 PM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 October, 01:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Hi Phantom,
Just wondering how Diamond is doing? I pray she is showing signs of improvement. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 02:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
oh hi....i just posted last night about speaking to a dr or nurse on some lab results. the vet says HIGHLY LIKELY its cancer and there is NO PROOF at all. She had 2 sonograms, full body xrays, 2 needle aspirations and an infection that wont go away except when on antibiotics. she had a lump or infection in one lymph node in her neck. lump is gone while taking antibiotics. headed out the door for one more vet visit then probably firing these 3 vets we have seen....i am tapped out financially. THANK YOU for asking. overall she's doing VERY well. Just gotta find out what is causing this. All tests were clear but the needle aspirate is inconclusive. THIS VET we seen was a quack.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
22 September, 05:07
There is a wonderful Facebook Group call Holistic Help for Pets. I highly recommend this group. Post your story and you will get the help needed. tag Jeff Hargett. God Bless.

22 September, 03:56
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
I have a certification in holistic and homemade diets...but thanks

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 September, 10:34
What additional symptoms are present in Diamond?
God willing someone on Anonup will have an effective treatment for her they can share with you.

22 September, 03:53
i know all the cancer treatments...and I am about to cure my dog myself I swear. These vets are clueless. She has a swollen lymph node..not thyroid. Antibiotics make it go away and after off of antibiotics for a week, it returns. IMO i seriously think this is a serious infection from unknown cause and needs 1-2 months of continuous antibiotics, steroids and antifungals to rid of it. she is already on ivermectin which is also for cancer and parasites. she was on Fenbendazole for 8 months before that. Also fucoidan ands apricot power and many other things. now I am giving her colloidal silver, oil of oregano, and on friday start Steroids. i don't want to right now cause i need to watch her close while on them and i am working on replacing my fence right now so cant watch her all the time. will finish on Friday.

trueblue @trueblue
21 September, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
21 September, 07:14
🙏Praying for Diamond

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
21 September, 07:12
prayers 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼~ beautiful dog!!
Have you looked into salicylic acid? Now I have no idea how they get it in the tumor but it might be worth the digging.
https://www.sciencedaily.c...

22 September, 03:38
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
🤔

Darlene Sully @JDSully
21 September, 06:47
my love and prayers for you and your lovely family member, I so love dogs.
The saying is always true:
Mans Best Friend is his Dog!🙏💜

22 September, 03:37
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
❤️

Gray 359 @Gray359
21 September, 05:53
🙏🙏🙏

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 September, 05:49
🐶💔

Dr Jeff, Rocky Mountain Vet in Denver has done surgery
& cured doggies w/ cancer lumps on their thyroid.

He survived cancer himself. His show is on The Animal
Channel & you may want to get HIS opinion.

Send him xrays & prior diagnosises.

He also treats animals for minimal fees & free if
they can't pay.

I'll pray for your beloved canine partner.

22 September, 03:34
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Thank you! Everything I am reading is telling me this is NOT a thyroid issue. its a lymph node infection. that vet i think it wrong.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
21 September, 05:46
🙏🙏🙏

memes matter @NoComment
21 September, 05:28
Praying Tuned!!!❤️🤲

21 September, 02:28
I am a little baffled. I have been researching..and not one single article with thyroid cancer says anything about infection surrounding the lump. hhhmmm... I will keep digging.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
21 September, 05:56
wondering if an ivermectin injection directly into the tumor could be something that would work. i haven't heard about this as a treatment but im now reading many articles that say cancers are parasites, which ive heard about 30 years ago through dr's that suffered with cancer and given up on.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
21 September, 05:57
so sorry, sending light and love

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 September, 12:40
Diamond is a doll! Prayers for you both! ❤️🙏🏼❤️

21 September, 02:04
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 September, 12:34
longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin. It is a Patriot owned farm by a couple who live in Wyoming. Buy 2 bottles get one free. This may help your beautiful Diamond - I sure hope so!!! The owner is a Patriot as I said - I am sending angels and loving, healing energy to you and your Diamond 💎
🙏 💕

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 September, 12:46
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

21 September, 02:04
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 September, 10:00
I am sending prayers to your family, including your beautiful dog. God loves all of you! I lost my beloved dachshund in April, broke my heart!

20 September, 11:51
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Sydney

20 September, 11:53
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Stormy

wht 2.0 @wht
20 September, 09:56
What a gorgeous animal. May God lead and comfort you. Will pray for the miracle.

20 September, 11:49
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 09:49
Could you share her name with us?

20 September, 11:48
I am sooo sorry I didnt. What was I thinking. Her name is Diamond. she is my diamond.

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
20 September, 09:26
Prayers, and healing thoughts. 🙏❤️

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
20 September, 09:19
So very sorry for your dog. Sadly we lost 2 of ours due to lymph node cancer. The apricot seeds did not work. Please consider ivermectin or some other drug. Much love to you and yours. I know exactly how you are feeling. Our blue heeler mix died in my husbands arms. It was heart breaking.

wht 2.0 @wht
20 September, 09:54
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
We lost a Heeler mix to fast growing very painful neck tumor. Best, smartest, toughest, fastest most playful and amazing dog we ever owned.

We balled and balled and balled out in the parking lot before taking her into the vet.

Scout the Wonder Dog

20 September, 11:46
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
shes been on all of it....for 2+ yrs for a small lump on her tummy. it didnt get rid of it but it never has gotten any bigger at all in 4 yrs its been there. and this vet said it wasnt her lymph nodes..its her thyroid and a mass sitting on it. funny..i been giving her Fucoidan which is nothing but full of iodine. low iodine is cancerous...

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
20 September, 09:18
Sending healing prayers and thoughts🙏🙏🙏

20 September, 11:44
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
❤️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
20 September, 09:12
Oh, Phantom, I am so sorry. You were the one Anon that reached out to me when Oliver and I were going through our nightmare. Oliver had a lymph node that swelled on his neck too. You and your baby are in my deepest prayers, sweetheart. I am so, so sorry you are going through this. I still break down and cry daily, so I know that pain and stress you are dealing with. That is wonderful that her blood work is good. Is she still eating and drinking well enough? I know you know your stuff with holistic healing, so I don't know what else to add. I have often wondered if a high dose of intravenous Vitamin C would have helped Oliver? I don't know. I will be praying and praying some more for you. Do you mind sharing your girl's name? Just know, ANYTIME you need a friend, I am here for you. 🙏🏻💓💓🙏🏻🐾🐾 Much love to you and your beautiful fur baby.

20 September, 11:39
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Her name is Diamond. I am sorry i didnt add that. She is MY Diamond. For your Oliver..was it lymph nodes? Vet today said it wasnt lymph nodes and the two other vets said. She said it was thyroid. thyroid mass is causing infection around it. whats funny...Diamond was already getting cancer supplements and has for 2+ yrs. even high amounts of iodine. low iodine is cancer in thyroid so that part doesnt make sense to me. and thank you!!!!❤️

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
20 September, 09:09
much prayer for the soul. So sorry, pray that God intervenes

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 September, 09:07
🙏🏻 I lost my Lulu to cancer. She was such a special dog. I loved her Big.

20 September, 11:35
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
😭

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 September, 08:59
Firstly many prayers for you and your Fur Baby🙏, I totally understand as I not only have had many dogs all my years but also lost many dogs to cancer. I also worked at a Vet Clinic for 11.5 years and I can tell you that dog medicine doesn't differ that much from human medicine. Try following for your dog what we have learned in the last couple years with Ivermectin & Fenbendazole. Check out these sites:

https://www.theinternetpet...

https://vitalityscience.co...

20 September, 11:34
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
shes been on ivermectin, fenben. apricot, fucoidan and many other herbs....even CDS in her water. many things..for atleast 2 yrs. Fucoidan is high in iodine..which why it doesnt make sense about the thyroid. usually low iodine in cancer of the thyroid

Jill Burgess @Jabs
You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Jill Burgess @Jabs
You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

20 September, 11:32
In response Jill Burgess to her Publication
❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 08:55
🙏 I will pray that her tests results come back negative for cancer and that she stays by your side as long as she is able. God bless her and you.

20 September, 08:57
❤️

20 September, 08:56
This is the location of the thyroid. The other two vets said lymph nodes which is further away from trachea. A vet for 22 yrs, a vet for 4 yrs ..both said lymph nodes. this vet today...4 yr vet and she called it. it makes sense to me now. Two months this has been going on.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 September, 08:54
sending prayers and hugs.🙏💕

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 September, 08:54
What a cutie!! Looks like my previous brindle. Sending love & prayers your way❤️❤️❤️