Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 09:38
Anons - don’t miss TRUTH TOUR 2 starting this Fryday, Sept 23, in Sacramento! Free/Hardships tix available. They want you there more than making a profit.👊❤️

Tix at:
Truthtour.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 September, 10:37
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Am I the only one who doesn't connect with these type of things? I get enough Truth here and don't need to pay to hear it. Definitely not my gig.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 10:59
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Jason Q and Tom Numbers are breaking down how to understand everything that has happened. Listen to the YT session posted on Tom Numbers’s YT channel with Jason.

Listen before judging.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
jason q literally denounced Jesus..he has an antichrist spirit. fook jason!!!!
01:24 AM - Sep 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 September, 12:32
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
No he did not. I’ve listened to all his updates on many channels. But, feel free to post the details of what/when you think this happened.

He HAS said, what we’ve been told about Jesus is incorrect (like everything else). Christ is the name of an office/order, ergo, Jesus of the Christ. Did you know Trump’s (possibly adoptive) father, Fred, has the middle name of Christ?

And, the image people think is a likeness of Jesus is that of Cesaer Borgia.

Jason Q has illuminated all of this.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 12:57
IT WAS ONE OF THE INTERVIEWS HE DID WITH SCREW BIG GOV. HE LITERALLY SAID THE BIBLE IS GARBAGE, FEEL FREE TO GO FIND IT...THEN HE REPLIED TO ME ON RUMBLE AND STARTED FOLLOWING ME, HE IS A CREEP. IMHO~ HE HAS SAID THAT JESUS WAS JULIUS CEASAR AKA J.C.

COMPLETE BULLSHYT