Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
Anons - don’t miss TRUTH TOUR 2 starting this Fryday, Sept 23, in Sacramento! Free/Hardships tix available. They want you there more than making a profit.👊❤️

Tix at:
Truthtour.net
09:38 AM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
20 September, 01:57
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Fryday 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
20 September, 01:56
done in 30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 September, 10:50
I’m sorry. These paid tours and shows are total bull💩. They acomplish nothing except creating a side show while taking your ticket money. Jesus travelled around to the people spreading the truth for free. Some people are still half asleep.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 10:57
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Did you even read my post? They offer free tickets.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 10:47
🙏We are planning another event in Nashville as well October 25th that is if we haven't hit the wall yet!🙏

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 September, 10:37
Am I the only one who doesn't connect with these type of things? I get enough Truth here and don't need to pay to hear it. Definitely not my gig.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 10:59
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Jason Q and Tom Numbers are breaking down how to understand everything that has happened. Listen to the YT session posted on Tom Numbers’s YT channel with Jason.

Listen before judging.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
20 September, 10:29
love love love lewis hermes and jason q!!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 September, 10:10
🙏🏻✨❤️🌈🇺🇸💯🐸