Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 09:38
Anons - don’t miss TRUTH TOUR 2 starting this Fryday, Sept 23, in Sacramento! Free/Hardships tix available. They want you there more than making a profit.👊❤️

Tix at:
Truthtour.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Am I the only one who doesn't connect with these type of things? I get enough Truth here and don't need to pay to hear it. Definitely not my gig.
10:37 AM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 10:59
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Jason Q and Tom Numbers are breaking down how to understand everything that has happened. Listen to the YT session posted on Tom Numbers’s YT channel with Jason.

Listen before judging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 September, 01:26
Who said I was judging? I said I didn't connect with these traveling shows. I don't need anyone to explain things to me. I read & learn at the pace God has guided me to in my awakening.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
21 September, 01:24
jason q literally denounced Jesus..he has an antichrist spirit. fook jason!!!!