Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 12:32
They are going hard on Q on CNN it's highly entertaining. It's the total Trump set trap for what's coming during declas/trial. I'm fully convinced there hasn't been a moment where Trump hasn't controlled the media's narratives. 10 steps ahead of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
I hate it. it's making my job harder. im working against it with some loved ones. 😔
01:01 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bib45le in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:06
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
At this point we are going so deep down the rabbit hole that the only thing that brings us out is declas. Trying to explain to friends and family at this point is near impossible. All I tell friends and family is that Trump is a billionaire genius who said the best is yet to come. I believe him. He's not finished. Then smile.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 09:39
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
06 February, 12:59
That sure saves alot of explaining😉