Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 12:32
They are going hard on Q on CNN it's highly entertaining. It's the total Trump set trap for what's coming during declas/trial. I'm fully convinced there hasn't been a moment where Trump hasn't controlled the media's narratives. 10 steps ahead of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
05 February, 01:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I hate it. it's making my job harder. im working against it with some loved ones. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
At this point we are going so deep down the rabbit hole that the only thing that brings us out is declas. Trying to explain to friends and family at this point is near impossible. All I tell friends and family is that Trump is a billionaire genius who said the best is yet to come. I believe him. He's not finished. Then smile.
01:06 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
06 February, 12:59
That sure saves alot of explaining😉

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 09:39
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Heidi Jones @FloridaJones
05 February, 04:46
I just look at the people who are having a hard time believing me and say "Well, time will tell, and then give them a big smile and walk away."

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 08:26
Perfect!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 February, 07:48
Share Fall of the Cabal with them, it will explain exerything and they see it with their own eyes. Ive red pilled so many just by sending the amazing work done on these videos... #GodWins

Donna Martin @Meme17
05 February, 07:36
I tell my family things and they think I'm a little off the wall, but all I say is wait you will see 😊

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
05 February, 05:48
PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE SMARTEST MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. GOD BLESS HIM.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
05 February, 05:41
Yes, I agree and also say, "You don't have to believe me, just trust God. He's got this!"

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
05 February, 05:51
🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥
👂https://www.bitchute.com/v... X22👂
🎶🔴👁️https://youtu.be/8ngdAVJ6R...
🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥
Hope y'all packed a blanket & picnic when ya jumped down the hole ;) ,, we ain't comin back out until the fester pit is ENTIRELY EXPOSED !i!i!
🔥🐸⚔️💣💥👊💥💣⚔️🐸🔥

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 February, 05:18
I agree, three years of researching has eased us into the truth. The people who have not followed Q are going to get smacked in the face with it alll at once
I feel sorry for them.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
05 February, 04:33
Yes the words are hard to come by as we reach this singular point of no return.

My comment these days is 'we are just on a different timeline to you, I have an entirely different perspective'.

That's the truth - that drops defense, people start asking questions there.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
05 February, 03:26
i do the same... I tell them to wait and see . i believe in Trump

Heidi MyVoice @Zenith67
05 February, 02:25
Amen to that! I'm going more and more quiet, and i'm more and more calm, silently waiting. The calm before the storm.

mom brode @mombrode
05 February, 02:24
I like starting with the moon landings or 9/11. Back then most believed, if u ask now, most dont. Its not about you being right and them wrong. Its about
raising questions to think for yourself. where there is smoke, there is fire.... just takes a small spark to lite the fire of truth.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 February, 01:58
Genius!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
05 February, 01:19
meaning, I agree with you.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
05 February, 01:18
Thank You for taking a minute....Its heartbreaking but Im going to keep on. God Bless you too!🇺🇸