Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
They are going hard on Q on CNN it's highly entertaining. It's the total Trump set trap for what's coming during declas/trial. I'm fully convinced there hasn't been a moment where Trump hasn't controlled the media's narratives. 10 steps ahead of them.
12:32 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 09:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 February, 08:30
Yes! He's always ahead of them, that's what's so entertaining!! ❤️ that man!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 08:27
🍿🍿🍿

Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
05 February, 02:50
😁Hold the line. You're right on target babe. Trump was created for this and so we're we. Nothing can stop whats coming...and nothing can stop us. Our spirits expand this Universe!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
05 February, 02:41
I am glad it got so silly that I have to laugh. Not angry anymore.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
05 February, 01:26
The MSM has been reading from teleprompters for so long, they couldn't put together a 10 piece jigsaw puzzle...🤣😂🤣😂

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
05 February, 01:25
🎯 It's all deprogramming for the MOAB about to be dropped.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
05 February, 01:01
I hate it. it's making my job harder. im working against it with some loved ones. 😔

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 01:06
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
At this point we are going so deep down the rabbit hole that the only thing that brings us out is declas. Trying to explain to friends and family at this point is near impossible. All I tell friends and family is that Trump is a billionaire genius who said the best is yet to come. I believe him. He's not finished. Then smile.

Dee Rogue @Minnowissea
05 February, 12:54
The MSM can't survive this much longer. I can't wait until the end of the lies and the 'fact-checking' idiocy.

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
05 February, 12:49
They're going full throttle on it. It's all they're talking about. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dee Rogue @Minnowissea
05 February, 12:55
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
It may just bring more people to the cause. Or not, because serious people don't watch CNN. The rest of them are Patriots who are there only to have a belly laugh.

Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
05 February, 12:45
@ghostezra did you see the 3 part series on the Vice Channel too? Total hit piece made to make us look crazy. They're obviously trying to put out a fire and I love it! Also tried to make General Flynn look like a David Koresh style cult leader . Very entertaining.

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
05 February, 12:39
🤣🤣The CNN news special on "Qanon conspiracy theory" was a road map to newbies. How to research, where to go and what some Q abbreviations meant. It actually gave alot of info (even if they denied any of it to be true). It might just help wake some sleeping sheep. That is just my opinion...

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
05 February, 12:45
In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication
I must add that it also carried a lot of disinformation and falsehood!! It just needs to peak the curiosity of those asleep and make them want to start doing their own research!

Deb Atk @Debsie
05 February, 12:34
i didn't watch it, but couldn't it be intriguing to people? could be counteractive to CNN

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 08:42
In response Deb Atk to his Publication
They're targeting the braindead that question nothing and follow them off the cliff. These are also the people they use to riot and spew hatred all over social media. However, you are right, many will wake up as a result and that's God's goal. He knows not everyone will find the Truth but He also knows who will and who won't and uses any means He chooses to get them to awaken and find Him in this mess✝️❤️