Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 09:38
Anons - don’t miss TRUTH TOUR 2 starting this Fryday, Sept 23, in Sacramento! Free/Hardships tix available. They want you there more than making a profit.👊❤️

Tix at:
Truthtour.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 September, 10:37
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Am I the only one who doesn't connect with these type of things? I get enough Truth here and don't need to pay to hear it. Definitely not my gig.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
20 September, 10:59
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Jason Q and Tom Numbers are breaking down how to understand everything that has happened. Listen to the YT session posted on Tom Numbers’s YT channel with Jason.

Listen before judging.

Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Who said I was judging? I said I didn't connect with these traveling shows. I don't need anyone to explain things to me. I read & learn at the pace God has guided me to in my awakening.
01:26 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Modern Missy, click on at the bottom under it