Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
People are talking about the medical necessity of abortion to save the mother's life. I was one of those mothers.
I was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer that was cutting off my airway at 20 weeks of pregnancy. I will never forget when the first doctor, an oncologist, mentioned abortion. We had gone through years of infertility to get pregnant. I knew I would rather die and give birth. Then I met with another doctor who listed all of the problems the baby would have if I did not terminate. I stood my ground and refused. He said, "That is ok. The baby will probably spontaneously abort anyway."

I searched and found good doctors that supported me, and I gave birth to a healthy baby at 34 weeks.
I will be celebrating 10 years cancer free in May. I have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 10 year old daughter who is a living reminder that doctors do not know everything”
07:13 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 January, 08:04
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Doctors just “ practice” medicine, they don’t really know a lot. How to set a broken arm, how to help deliver a baby, how to sew you back up- much of what they do is manage symptoms not get to the root of the problem- I trust none of them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 September, 07:02
THE DOUBLE MIRACULOUS BLESSINGS OF OUR WONDERFUL FATHER GOD CHERISHED LOVE OF A MOM AND THEIR CHILD THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO YOUR HEART AND
GODS WORD YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAITH IN GOD
IS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD STAND UP FOR !!!
I WISH YOU BOTH A LIFETIME OF BLESSINGS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 07:03
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Not me but a great story indeed that needed to be shared

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
20 September, 06:37
What a beautiful uplifting story. You need to share your story with many of the pro-life sites because more people need to know that your sacrifice for your daughter was so complete and so amazing! Love to both of you!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

20 September, 02:10
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Not me, it's from Sarah Hull

NEO ONE @Neo
20 September, 11:50
I love it. ❤️❤️❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 September, 10:46
❤️God BLESS you & your family!
One of best facets of LOVE is BRAVERY.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
20 September, 10:09
beautiful 💙🙏🏻

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
20 September, 09:52
Your story is a beautiful story & should be shared everywhere!
🙏✝️♥️

Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
20 September, 09:42
Beautiful! I too have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 11 year old daughter who is a living reminder that most doctors know nothing, when it comes to pregnancy and babies. God bless you all.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
20 September, 09:42
Beautiful Story❤️

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 September, 09:33
chills, literally looking at the chills on my legs, as the words come to mind, “you fought for her and she healed you” 😊

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 September, 09:32
🙏💖God Bless You & Your Family🙏💖

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
20 September, 09:31
🙏❤️🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 09:29
God Bless you and your family.

True @True
20 September, 09:27
Opened this and responded beautiful without even consciously choosing a word. Started reading the other responses and see everyone else used the same word. Thinking that this is the response of the Spirit of truth to this testimony.

True @True
20 September, 09:21
Beautiful.

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
20 September, 09:19
😢Beautiful🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 September, 09:18
Beautiful Mare💖💖💖💖 I often wonder how many Drs lie to mothers to decieve them into aborting. Evil.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 September, 09:17
YOUR Instinct and Self Willing Sacrifice of YourSelf Rang True with Father in Heaven! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
And look at the Precious Blessings He gave You!
Love and Blessings to You for a Long and Healthy Life!
Right on Sister! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 💪🏻🙌🏻🫵🏻🥰

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 September, 09:14
So happy for you and your beautiful daughter! There is just no greater gift from God than a child. 💗

Bryan Thomas @Cajunpatriot67
20 September, 08:57
Awesome decision and the right one

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
20 September, 06:34
This is a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing. 🙏🏻❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 05:16
❤️❤️❤️❤️
This beautiful story was the very first thing I opened up to and read. Thank you for sharing! Many blessing!

memes matter @NoComment
20 September, 04:26
All my love to YOU, You give God reason to forgive us all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️:❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You are forever in my prayers

judi jones @justj88
20 September, 03:13
😍🙏beautiful

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 September, 03:09
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story. ❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
20 September, 03:09
Sarah is truly a warrior and have strong faith 💖 life carries 💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 02:39
💜Beautiful soul - awesome outcome✨