Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 September, 07:13
People are talking about the medical necessity of abortion to save the mother's life. I was one of those mothers.
I was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer that was cutting off my airway at 20 weeks of pregnancy. I will never forget when the first doctor, an oncologist, mentioned abortion. We had gone through years of infertility to get pregnant. I knew I would rather die and give birth. Then I met with another doctor who listed all of the problems the baby would have if I did not terminate. I stood my ground and refused. He said, "That is ok. The baby will probably spontaneously abort anyway."

I searched and found good doctors that supported me, and I gave birth to a healthy baby at 34 weeks.
I will be celebrating 10 years cancer free in May. I have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 10 year old daughter who is a living reminder that doctors do not know everythingā€¯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Uma Kiranam @brahmaarpaNaM
Beautiful! I too have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 11 year old daughter who is a living reminder that most doctors know nothing, when it comes to pregnancy and babies. God bless you all.
09:42 AM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by brahmaarpaNaM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Uma Kiranam, click on at the bottom under it