Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 September, 07:13
People are talking about the medical necessity of abortion to save the mother's life. I was one of those mothers.
I was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer that was cutting off my airway at 20 weeks of pregnancy. I will never forget when the first doctor, an oncologist, mentioned abortion. We had gone through years of infertility to get pregnant. I knew I would rather die and give birth. Then I met with another doctor who listed all of the problems the baby would have if I did not terminate. I stood my ground and refused. He said, "That is ok. The baby will probably spontaneously abort anyway."

I searched and found good doctors that supported me, and I gave birth to a healthy baby at 34 weeks.
I will be celebrating 10 years cancer free in May. I have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 10 year old daughter who is a living reminder that doctors do not know everything”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 September, 07:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
THE DOUBLE MIRACULOUS BLESSINGS OF OUR WONDERFUL FATHER GOD CHERISHED LOVE OF A MOM AND THEIR CHILD THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO YOUR HEART AND
GODS WORD YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAITH IN GOD
IS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD STAND UP FOR !!!
I WISH YOU BOTH A LIFETIME OF BLESSINGS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not me but a great story indeed that needed to be shared
07:03 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 September, 08:50
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😍IT IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY YOU SHARED

20 September, 09:25
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
too bad main stream doesn't report it, I'll hold my breath