Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
There is one thing I said I would never do, what I am now doing. All along this journey God has made me eat crow as He served it up, and always do I so. With fear of sounding like a pay-triot vs a child of God, Faithfully I have resisted. My family is everything to me, for them I have stood for God, as I have all His Children, and over and over God has provided us a way to overcome, from Gabriel coming early, to my wife losing her job due to covid regulations or losing another because we sat in a NICU for 28 days, mine was taken from me via a broken contractual agreement I could not fight. God has always made a way with random work coming my way to get us just what we needed, and forever Thankful are we, its hurts to do this, and know all will be paid fwd if it cannot be back, My family needs help, and this is what has been placed on my heart, If its not for You its ok, only by Faith I do this, as I have exhausted other options. God Bless You.
https://www.givesendgo.com...
03:24 PM - Sep 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 October, 10:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
So sorry Jason, when I can help I will. God Bless you Brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 October, 11:15
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Its Ok Melanie, we are doing well, so much love to our family here, and Thanks be to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 10:31
I wish I had something to give. The only thing I have is my Love , support, and prayers. God Bless. Please Dear Father provide for this family. Help them in their time of need. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 12:52
God bless you Jason…praying for you and your family. Are you prepared for the out pouring of love from your AU fam?? Love is everything❤️🙏❤️🙏

20 September, 02:05
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I am without words, I was not prepared for so much Love, so grateful, and Thankful to God for bringing us all together, so far we have come. 🙏❤️ Love You Fam.

Richie Richard @Richie
20 September, 10:54
Dear friend, at times we are humbled and brought low so we can recognize God's movement in our lives. No doubt, He will be with you and your family when He raises above this challenge. (Not a preacher, just someone you loves you thru Christ).

20 September, 11:02
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (kingsdaughter) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 September, 09:31
Dearest Jason, I am so sorry for all that you and your family are going through. I am praying for you all. Keep the faith and keep shining that big, beautiful light of yours. Never let it diminish. You have the most wonderful, God loving attitude out of anyone I have ever seen. Your prayers and faith have helped me many times. Please keep going and your prayers will be answered greatly. May not be super quickly, but they will be answered. I love you, my friend. Hang in there. Everyone needs a little help sometimes.

20 September, 12:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
God has lifted us through you all with His Love in You Each. I am grateful, your prayers and love fill us so much, I am thankful for you all, for God placing us each shoulder to shoulder, I am without words to convey what I truly wish, Thank You for being here, I just come here and reach cause God has put it on my heart, to many it is something they cannot understand, but we all get it, and God strengthens us each together. As iron sharpens Iron. God knows what we need, with Faith we go throughout the physical making waves throughout the unseen, by His Grace.

https://youtu.be/zQ2wr9bvR...
for KING & COUNTRY - God Only Knows Lyric Video - YouTube

This is a lyrics video on the song called "God Only Knows" by for KING & COUNTRY. All the Glory goes to Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, and I DO NOT OWN TH...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 September, 09:29
💕 🙏🏻
Jason, May God wrap His loving arms around you and your family.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 September, 09:24
You are loved, dear fren! Thank you fir sharing your struggle- that is why we are here. Prayers to you and your sweet family ❤️

arba happihr @arba
20 September, 09:05
Jason, Prayers are being sent to you, and your family.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 September, 08:59

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 September, 08:28
Jason always know You are Love by so many here! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️
May Father in Heaven be we You and Yours at this time and Always! And bring to You all your needs 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
I am so sorry these hardships have befallen You! 😢
My heart breaks at your losses, and I Pray for You Always Brother! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
At this time I can only send My Love and Prayers as I am on a very fixed income! Barely getting by myself. I Pray this changes in the near future as my Hopes are to help as many as I can!
Sending Everlasting Love ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 09:21
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 September, 08:22
🙏💕$$ sent and prayers being offered up. Many blessings to you and your family!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 08:10
thank you for your truth my brother!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 03:51
Have sent what i could and will continue sending up prayers for more Blessings and Abundance to flow to you and your family from God our Creator ✨🙏🏻💖💫

April Lynn @Aprill6
20 September, 03:05
We have your back. Don't ever feel bad about asking for help. You've always been there for us. Love you

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
20 September, 03:02
Prayers for you Jason 🙏🙏🙏 I have my own hardships and tests at the moment so I cant help you with cash 💖 Sending love and light 💖💖💖✨✨✨ May God send help and support to you ✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 September, 02:31
Jason, you have given us all your light and grace generously
I have sent what I can, even more from my heart to you and yours.
The best is yet to come!
💙🙏💙

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 September, 02:00
We are here for you, and as family here on AU, we pick each other up. ❤️
You lifted us up with your beautiful posts throughout the years, and always remind us the strength we have in Christ. For that we are so very grateful 🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 September, 01:54
The best is yet to come and you know it 😎
Love ya fren!

20 September, 03:47
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Love you too, and Indeed it is. 😎🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 01:48
Hi Jason, I will help out tomorrow. I am not feeling well today but I promise I will donate tomorrow. Hang in there. We take care of each other. That's what family does. Love to you and the family.

20 September, 07:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Its ok so much has been done, so Thankful, God just keeps surprising us all. Love You So Much.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 September, 01:47
GOD IS FAITHFUL AND HE KNOWS THE UNSPOKEN NEEDS OF YOUR HEART. YOU CAN REST IN THE ASSURANCE THAT HE'LL MEET THEM ON TIME AND GENEROUSLY.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
20 September, 01:21
Sent. Not much but can do more later. Continued prayers for you and your family Jason. WRWY

20 September, 03:46
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Thank You and God gives us more than we need, I will be looking to pay it forward as I can, and I know God will provide a clear path to those who we may also help with what has been provided. God Bless You Sister.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 September, 12:29
Praying for you and your family Jason. God Bless 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 September, 12:26
❤️🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 September, 12:24
🙏🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
20 September, 12:21
❤️🙏🙏🙏

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
20 September, 12:02
Keep your family close and your eyes on the LORD. May HE bring you the work you need, the health and strength to do this work and remain in LOVE to each and every one of your family. You will get through this with HIS guidance and your discernment.

Blessings!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 September, 11:35
Lord, I pray that you will grant Jason and his family miracles in their life at this difficult time. I humbly ask that you help Jason resolve his financial situation. Give comfort to the family and your Divine Love so they can see Hope is near. Let them all know how precious they are to You and to us.
In Jesus Name. Amen

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 September, 11:42
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 September, 11:23
You've done so much for so many here on AU! Perhaps its your turn for a blessing. Love you brother. ❤️🙏🏼❤️ WRWY Jason!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 September, 11:09
God's got you and so do we!
Keep the faith.
❤️🙏🕊️