HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 September, 11:22
I read a lot of info about the Black stars ... the Flag, Dan ... etc . Don't forget that VK has also put a Black Star next to its name for a while... and a pretty "dark" city as its banner...
Just a thought..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 September, 11:44
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
What do you know about Black Star from Bowie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 11:47
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about today too... I think it's a super enigmatic song and I've always thought that DB didn't really die, but might still be alive... (Purely instinctively). I don't see the relationship with the Flag yet, the messages from Dan or VK ... Do you have an idea?

18 September, 01:09
David Star
DB had the copyrights

Oww, I didn't know that either...that makes it strange. But that's a very old symbol, isn't it? So what did he have the rights to? Or do you mean the song Star from 1972?
01:20 PM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
18 September, 01:42
I forgot the ;-) after copyrights.
When i googled I saw davidstar ...

18 September, 01:43
😄👍

18 September, 01:47
You mention the title Star and than I found Starman. Freshing up my head. DB really has something with stars. So he was/is a Music Star naturally.