HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 September, 11:22
I read a lot of info about the Black stars ... the Flag, Dan ... etc . Don't forget that VK has also put a Black Star next to its name for a while... and a pretty "dark" city as its banner...
Just a thought..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 September, 11:44
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
What do you know about Black Star from Bowie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about today too... I think it's a super enigmatic song and I've always thought that DB didn't really die, but might still be alive... (Purely instinctively). I don't see the relationship with the Flag yet, the messages from Dan or VK ... Do you have an idea?
11:47 AM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
18 September, 01:09
David Star
DB had the copyrights

18 September, 01:20
Oww, I didn't know that either...that makes it strange. But that's a very old symbol, isn't it? So what did he have the rights to? Or do you mean the song Star from 1972?

18 September, 12:17
Thanks. DB came/comes in my mind through how the world is now upside down or turned inside out. With Black Star it could be he ‘knew’ what was coming? The star symbolic is strong and I dont see a specific link with the flag either. The color black made me alert.

18 September, 01:11
Interesting! Thank you!