HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
I read a lot of info about the Black stars ... the Flag, Dan ... etc . Don't forget that VK has also put a Black Star next to its name for a while... and a pretty "dark" city as its banner...
Just a thought..
11:22 AM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 September, 01:36
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Blackout in all 50 states ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 01:37
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
That seems to me to be ... if something big has to change in our world, then the plan and the execution must also be big.
I look forward! 😄🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 September, 11:44
What do you know about Black Star from Bowie?

18 September, 11:47
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about today too... I think it's a super enigmatic song and I've always thought that DB didn't really die, but might still be alive... (Purely instinctively). I don't see the relationship with the Flag yet, the messages from Dan or VK ... Do you have an idea?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
18 September, 11:26
shoal ryte!👀

JKF aka Lancelot @JKFakaLancelot
18 September, 11:32
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication