Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
04 February, 11:12
After not posting for about 2 weeks, Joe M. is back.
He posted this on Gab today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 11:19
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
who is Joe M? Sorry I'm new with Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
Joe M is someone who appears to know what they're talking about. People have speculated as to his real identity.
Joe M, and Vincent Kennedy - two of the main harbingers of the q movement on social media.
11:22 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 February, 08:13
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Joe M and VK- as long as they have faith- SO WILL I !!

05 February, 08:45
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
My liberal fb friends are CROWING about Flynn's statement. What is Flynn supposed to say? Just start talking about Q? No way. If anything it put the liberals 'fears' to rest.
I just go by what I'm seeing on the ground- the troops, the fence, the White House closed, snagging Pelosi's lap top, the weird innauguration with all of the anomolies, so much more--it's just not normal, and it happens to be alot like what Q has been saying.
I'm still all in.

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 11:26
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Thank you

04 February, 11:27
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
It's not the best answer, but I tried. ha ha.