Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
04 February, 11:12
After not posting for about 2 weeks, Joe M. is back.
He posted this on Gab today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zena Jin @zenalove
who is Joe M? Sorry I'm new with Q.
11:19 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by zenalove in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
05 February, 08:57
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
Joe M's amazing videos have been wonderful for helping many understand and start researching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
04 February, 11:24

Future Lori @FutureLori
04 February, 11:30
In response Stephen Perry to his Publication
Video collection on Bitchute.
Posts on Gab now
https://gab.com/StormIsUpo...

Future Lori @FutureLori
04 February, 11:23
He is a true anon. Maybe one of the firsts. He is the creator of the The Plan to Save the World video among others. Some would say he is a godfather like character and his leadership is respected. Anyway, that is my take and I have been following since Feb 2018.

Future Lori @FutureLori
04 February, 11:25
In response Future Lori to her Publication
I think if JoeM turned on Q, that would be The End for many.

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 11:25
In response Future Lori to her Publication
Thanks. And where can I find him ?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 February, 11:22
Joe M is someone who appears to know what they're talking about. People have speculated as to his real identity.
Joe M, and Vincent Kennedy - two of the main harbingers of the q movement on social media.

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 11:26
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Thank you

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 February, 08:13
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Joe M and VK- as long as they have faith- SO WILL I !!