Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 September, 07:52
BAT SHIT CRAZY TRIPLE STRANDER DEVILS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
18 September, 08:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
i took too long to circle that and then now post but that was a moment 5 5😎😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 08:28
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Facts, they EAT PEOPLE> if that is not inbred devil shit, I don't know what is. Satanic aholes admitted BY the other triple, decades ago WITH other triples listening and interjecting info on their own.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 September, 08:55
🤬🤬🤬🤬

[their] reign of terror is SO FOOKIN' OVER!!!

N.E.V.E.R. A.G.A.I.N.
BEGONE SATAN & YER MINIONS

18 September, 09:01
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
YES IT IS> I knew it would happen, that is why I climbed sleepers like pine trees and outdrove the living shit out of them. lol WE WIN>

18 September, 09:03
IT'S BOOM TIME!!
💥💥💥💥💥

THANKS BE TO GOD!
AND YUGE-HEARTED PATRIOTS LIKE YOU!

18 September, 09:05
I had fun kicking devil's ass and my best cooking skills came from times those fk boy secret orgs tried to squeeze me out. WE WIN> IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON> FOR GOD AND COUNTRY< GOD ROCKS< TRUMP LANDSLIDE> why breathe if not to help.

18 September, 09:06
❤️❤️❤️Amen!❤️❤️❤️

18 September, 09:08
NUMBER one thing I always thought, my tiny info part, mattered and NO fkin way was I gonna die and not see us win. IF I died, so did my info. AND we don't lose to losers anyway.

18 September, 09:12
My sister!

This, too, is the hill I will die upon.

NEVER EVER FOOKIN' GIVIN' UP
IN THIS WAR AGAINST
UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

I said since a kid, we gonna trash this darkness and I KNOW THAT I KNOW NOW IS NOW> HERE WE ARE>
09:14 AM - Sep 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it