Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 September, 04:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Never thought of that connotation be4 ... it's just a goat to me - many Welsh regiments/batallions use a goat as mascots since a goat led a group to safety and they won the battle 200+ yrs ago. Other regiments use other animals as their mascots (eg Staffordshire regiments use staffordshire dogs as theirs).
Sad to think it's all symbolism of the evil ones - they've turned so much good into bad! We so need to take back our world. 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 07:48
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I feel sorry for that goat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 September, 12:20
your comment lol

19 September, 12:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
NUTS even told the insider, super stupid shit. lol NOT gonna win.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
18 September, 05:08
Bapho', you know you are done, by the way ... #GodWins ⭐️⚡️☀️

18 September, 06:34
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Getting there. GOD DOES WIN!!! I will likely always research, hard to stop doing something you have been doing decades.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
18 September, 02:35
Duh **ck? Where are his [dah goot's] Nike's ??

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 September, 12:32

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
mishmash of symbolism......we never really noticed
https://t.me/downtherabbit...

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
18 September, 01:23
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Baphomet and Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom - ROBERT SEPEHR

https://youtu.be/X0mUxILZy...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

18 September, 01:34
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
They got so many lies, all lead to hell and the demons know it. USELESS creations. GOD WINS> GITMO>

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 September, 01:21
Archillect

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 September, 11:37
There are cultures that prepare Goat as food for funerals, weddings, baby birth, graduations, all important happenings in a culture. Are they following this satanic ritual unknowingly?

18 September, 11:49
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Normal folks preparing it, in their regions, probably just means NORMAL folks bringing their best, in those aspects, this is not that.

18 September, 11:50
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Better food for us normal folks is any they don't make, always. AND GOAT least it is not mass produced. Heard it is good. ONE is one, one the other, I think.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
18 September, 11:15
As our Fathers Children of LIGHT = = = >
We Rebuke + Pull Down + Cast this Out = = = >
In the Mighty Name of Jesus + Amen = = = >

Psalms 35:6
Let their way be dark and slippery:
and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.

American Girl @Americangirl
18 September, 10:49
evil baystards...

18 September, 10:51
In response American Girl to her Publication
Triples, shit right out of the horses mouth that would curl some toes. SICK shit. ABERRATIONS Of hell.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 September, 08:47

chore Toke @choretoke
18 September, 09:16
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
ALL DONE WITH REEBOK❗️😠BOYCOTT THESE FNK BASTARDS ❗️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 September, 01:35
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Really?! 😳😳

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
18 September, 08:40

18 September, 08:41
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
I was thinking bout that earlier, heard app 12 to say 4, a big time for night ops with those fks.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
18 September, 08:16
i took too long to circle that and then now post but that was a moment 5 5😎😉

18 September, 08:28
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Facts, they EAT PEOPLE> if that is not inbred devil shit, I don't know what is. Satanic aholes admitted BY the other triple, decades ago WITH other triples listening and interjecting info on their own.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 September, 08:13
Jesus speaks in Matthew 25:

"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

The goat (baphomet) has real meaning.

18 September, 08:17
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Heard it out of the horses mouth, they admitted it all decades ago to me. NOT them, but other triples. ALL real. I feel sorry for the goat. Had 32 degrees and 33rds drop the hammer info wise, does NOT hurt being underestimated, they will tell it all to a nobody. WELL some of us are here for this. YEP all real.