TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 September, 09:30
No Stars...No Longer The United States of America?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 12:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
And Elon tweets today he wants to help mend the stars? Well what a coincidence! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
"Mend" is often referred to as in sewing, i.e., stitching up holes.

Last week. Nightime, late, I looked up at the sky and SAW each star joined to one another as a fishnet in the sky. Honestly, it was so weird.

The next morning, about 5:30am, I looked up to see it thinking this net thing joining each star (it was a really clear night) couldn't have been possible, but it was still there.

I saw the same net, like a fishing net, two times - the evening before, and early morning after - but haven't seen that since. This was about a week ago.

Will never forget it - esp. because it happened twice, reaffirming the first unreal sight.

Maybe they should have called it "StarNet."
12:37 AM - Sep 18, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 12:42
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
A net? A pic of what Starlink supposed to be like.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 September, 12:47
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
We saw the starlink thing in the sky last August (2021) - looked like a belt with red lights going across the sky for about 20 minutes.

This was more like a hairnet, uneven, not like that even! A long line of red lights a year ago summer the resembled a big belt traveling across the sky. Many others saw it, too. We are in central Iowa.

Crazy. Saw this very recent "net" twice, though, boom, boom within 10 hours of sightings.