TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
No Stars...No Longer The United States of America?
09:30 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 12:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
And Elon tweets today he wants to help mend the stars? Well what a coincidence! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 September, 12:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Fault as in fault line? Stars as in Hollyweird?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 September, 12:37
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
"Mend" is often referred to as in sewing, i.e., stitching up holes.

Last week. Nightime, late, I looked up at the sky and SAW each star joined to one another as a fishnet in the sky. Honestly, it was so weird.

The next morning, about 5:30am, I looked up to see it thinking this net thing joining each star (it was a really clear night) couldn't have been possible, but it was still there.

I saw the same net, like a fishing net, two times - the evening before, and early morning after - but haven't seen that since. This was about a week ago.

Will never forget it - esp. because it happened twice, reaffirming the first unreal sight.

Maybe they should have called it "StarNet."

18 September, 12:02
I also noticed that the blue area looked added to the original flag. Like attached to it? Maybe I'm seeing things now....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 September, 11:52
"No surrender"

18 September, 12:06
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Nice! I couldn't see the black stars and thought they were blue buttons. But the way they did it on the blue diamond quilting is interesting...

17 September, 11:49
Something else occurred to me... What is the PATTERN of the quilting on the blue area of the flag? Diamonds.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 September, 12:20
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
The diamonds have to be returned!!! The 50 states returned to the Constitutional Republic not the defunct US Corporation.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 September, 12:25
😉

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
17 September, 09:42
No fringe and no stars.... This is definitely intersting... That is also the only part of flag that appears Quilted...like a blanket
~~
Sept 29th
TWITTER has been given the green light to BLANKET censor all content deemed to threaten their SURVIVAL [election].
GOOG - FB will follow.
EXPECT COMMS BLACKOUT ATTEMPT (POTUS TWITTER)
[ROGUE_EMPLOYEE_EXCUSE]
Welcome to the POLICE STATE.
THEY KNOW IF THEY LOSE IT'S OVER.
THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!!!!!! IS NOW.
GOOD V EVIL
HUMANITY IS AT STAKE
DROP THE MEMES
SILENT MAJORITY NO MORE
BE LOUD - YOU HAVE A VOICE
ARE YOU REGISTERED?
VOTE THEM ALL OUT
PREPARE
RED OCTOBER
WE STAND TOGETHER.
@IAM13888

17 September, 09:32
I was thinking....Starting fresh? Back to ground zero so to speak? Clean slate...Constitutional Republic ONE Country? So many possible meanings....

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 September, 09:48
Maybe So! Once a State has FULLY returned to a Constitutional Republic, they get a Star!

Today is Constitution Day!!