Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
14 September, 10:13
I'm not 100% sure, but I think I found VK's camo on Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
16 September, 10:58
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
👀i wonder 🤔 could he be ....🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 September, 11:03
In response Red Edge to her Publication
i posted

elon=vk=kobi

vk liked my post 🤷‍♀️

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
17 September, 10:09
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
well if so, I called this back in the twitter days and again recently on here. I thought it was odd how often he would ask our thoughts on EM.

IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
thats what i thought….

then he said I kinda like the guy 🤣

he posted something that made me think he was Kobi too…

🤷‍♀️

i know archie & pak are same (and others) .. kim runner confirmed in the twitter days
10:36 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
18 September, 10:03
not double agents meaning good and bad but I meant one person with mutiple influential accounts coming to surface. ❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 September, 01:46
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
yes. i think they wear many good white hats

phaeton is probably a great example! lol

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
18 September, 09:59
lol, I remember when Kim did that too. One of the first times on here when VK asked about Elon, I was like I cant get a real feel for him, I dont even think he is human. lol or something of the sorts. Later, I was like sorry VK if your Elon, I think you are real. haha. Im pretty sure we are gonna see lots of double agents surface.