Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I like the sound of XRP ‘decoupling’ from the rest of the crypto markets.
Q: Who would want $500 million worth of XRP (bank, country, really rich person…)?
06:57 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 September, 04:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
107 said today that not only was the Federal Reserve a private organization, which we all knew, but that the SEC was too! Was I the only one who didnt know that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
19 September, 03:33
Who would want $500M worth of XRP? Me!
I have MASSIVE plans for building and manufacturing in NZ that I need SERIOUS cash for. Unfortunately the few thousands I have arranged to put in XRP up to now won't cut it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 September, 03:37
In response War Weary to his Publication

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 September, 12:27
I got the same vibe this morning

Nada ... @Nada
17 September, 10:01
LFG…been buying on clearance for a while

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
17 September, 07:48
👀 Wow! I was wondering why the price jumped Lo
I wish I could buy a little more, but times are tough.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 September, 07:20
digital currency will never be the next new thing...stop pushing cabal crap
digital currency is now destroyed , BIS Bank of International Settlements is offline

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
17 September, 07:37
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Have you been following what VK has been dropping about XRP?

War Weary @W4rWeary
19 September, 03:49
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Money is just a tool. It can be used for good and/or evil. Blockchain based currencies WILL be used. Do you have a credit card? Do you use internet banking? That's already digital currency.

BUT...
Blockchain technologies can either ensure the Freedom of mankind OR the complete subjugation of mankind.

Needless to say current governments and WEFers of the world are plotting for the latter. They want to control HOW you spend your money by making it programmable. This MUST be stopped at all costs!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
17 September, 07:13
even if I was a multi-billionaire, I wouldn't be throwing 500 million at something unless I knew it was undoubtedly a sure thing

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 September, 09:51
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
all this XRP talk feels very cabalish. Money the evil of the world

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
19 September, 04:48
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
No 😂😂the plan is to throw a few hundred at it and hope that it is the replacement for Bitcoin, which is going down coz of illicit dealings.
XRP replaces SWIFT system , quicker transfer of $$

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 September, 07:10
XRP/Ripple are tied to the WEF.
We. Don't. need. the. WEF. Period!
https://www.weforum.org/or...

War Weary @W4rWeary
19 September, 03:37
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Yes Ripple is tied to the WEF *at present*. That does not mean that we won't be utilising XRP for a free and fair money system in the future.

Ripple HAS to build relationships in THIS market in order to be market ready for the future. There's more to this than meets the eye...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 September, 07:06
If you understand it / the wallets and the value - GO FOR IT

Silver is also a sure bet.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 September, 07:04
Oh they do and you better get you some!!!