Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 September, 11:20
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Barry S "illuminati creation" is such a pussy God told a nobody VIA the horses ie triples mouth, as future proof. THEY called HIM a useful idiot. FACTS> GITMO hookers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 September, 11:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WHILE THIS SHIT was in DOS time wise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
17 September, 10:22
Renegade .

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
17 September, 10:15
i just want to see one to the back of the head ! Do it Q

Violet *** @Violetfire
17 September, 09:50
I want a rope

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
17 September, 09:50
Why would we be afraid to put cuffs on Obama??? Or Biden, or Clinton or Bush??? Cuff them all...leave Trump alone. By the way I am not republican...or a Rat...I just happened to vote for the best President ever.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
17 September, 09:43
Handcuff them all together: Bush, Biden Obama, Clintons!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 September, 09:40

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 September, 07:57
i can imagine the obama regime who is using the doj/fbi/cia trying as hard as they can to get their hands on all the documents that show bidens "presidency" and obummers "presidencies" to be illegal and everything that has been done will be made null and void. not to mention everything else these disgusting pigs have done. it's time to be done with this.

reaper myer @reapermyer
17 September, 07:23
the people arent..... drop him off in public alone