Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Reflections from London as a big week approaches... https://newsletter.marting...
06:56 AM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
17 September, 01:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Shared ya on my Fakebook...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 September, 12:51
Well done and well said Martin! Ur an astute student of life...u get the intricate nature of the moment. Great title too. Ur a badass Englishman sir! U rock!!! o7 🀍🏁
πŸ‘ŠπŸ€ ...and u have a nice voice. Cheers🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 September, 12:50
Saving this to read later

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 September, 12:43
Hope you are feeling better Martin. Take good care of yourself.

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
17 September, 12:42
what percentage of the British population are opposed to the monarchy? the footage showing 24 hour line ups suggests that most like being servants to the crown!

Pink Totter @Totter
17 September, 01:14
In response Sandy Mack to his Publication
I've wondered that too, are there that many Britian's who are still asleep or is it media manipulation?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 September, 12:40
I love your videos Martin❀️
For a moment you reminded me of this wonderful Actor :)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
17 September, 10:10
Thank you, Martin. Much appreciated

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
17 September, 09:51
"So how long has one been waiting in this queue thingy?"
"1776 days and counting, your majesty."

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
17 September, 09:20
Deep Gratitude for doing all you do and for your amazing wisdom. Being born and raised in the USA it's quite educational and interesting to me to get your UK perspective. Many Thanks again for sharing this. Never doubt that you are doing a marvelous job in your part in awakening humanity.

joyce lindsay @mabel123
17 September, 07:34
Loved it Martin. Many thanks

William Filer @TahoeBilly
17 September, 07:22
Great Martin, shared on FB. I have a few British followers on FB, like them to hear your posts.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
17 September, 07:05
Did you join the Masons or is it 3:33 by accident?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 September, 07:20
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Accident…