Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 September, 06:42
Am I seeing things?

Coulda swore I saw @vincentkennedy post about selling his car for XRP and then BOOM it was gone just as fast as I saw it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 September, 09:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
just some nuggets. i hope people can see what is about to happen. Just buy hold and wait. God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
I bet most Ripple partners have options for some of the 55 billion XRP in escrow
10:41 PM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Darkhelmet199 in this post can reply
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
17 September, 01:38
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
That’s the million dollar question who controls the escrow i pray it’s good people. my research suggest xrp will be a neutral currency between countries as a bridge i pray that is true peace will have good chance to happen in the future. most people have no clue what they hold with xrp the technology is far superior than any other then you add on what ripple is doing around the globe in the coming years the value of it just mind blowing.

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
17 September, 10:26
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Yeah. Like anything. It can be used for evil. Not just a global bridge currency imo. Instead of looking at examples of cross border paymemts from US to say China. Use Earth and Mars and then it could be argued its way more important than people realize. How would 2 civilizations with completely different economies and currencies trade w each other? I think quantum financial system using "bridge" currencies is the answer. Decentralized and trustless. Probably a bit or a reach but interesting