Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Am I seeing things?

Coulda swore I saw @vincentkennedy post about selling his car for XRP and then BOOM it was gone just as fast as I saw it.
06:42 PM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ben Anon @TrumpWon17
18 September, 12:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He juat posted this on Truth Social 4 hrs ago…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
18 September, 08:23
In response Ben Anon to his Publication
Seeing "AU" made me think of gold first and then Anonup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
17 September, 12:00
👀

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
17 September, 04:29
Did someone say Regulations?

WHITE HOUSE RELEASES BITCOIN, CRYPTO REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
Following U.S. President Biden’s executive order, the White House published a framework for CBDC development and strict regulation of the ecosystem.

https://bitcoinmagazine.co...

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
17 September, 02:10
This is same person who is in news and accurately predicted Queen's death date months ago.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 12:34

Now, or in the past, message received.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
16 September, 09:26
just some nuggets. i hope people can see what is about to happen. Just buy hold and wait. God Bless

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
16 September, 10:41
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
I bet most Ripple partners have options for some of the 55 billion XRP in escrow

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
16 September, 08:15

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 08:13
I saw it today too! from VK!
Here is what I saw!

Vincent Kennedy⍟

@vincentkennedy
4 months ago
Just sold my sports car to buy more XRP. Only got 10MPG makin it undrivable at these gas prices.
Hope XRP stays low while money is clearing. 

In addition Ripple closed its Pre IPO and is fully subscribed. They are in the perfect position for regulations.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 September, 12:32
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thanks for catching that hun!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
16 September, 08:06
i would do that if i didn't have to live in it!🙄

IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023 @I_AM_READY
16 September, 07:32
Pretty sure he also said he would buy all the way up to $1.75

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
17 September, 11:32
In response IAM B0B MILLER #GOD2023 to his Publication
I am assuming you are referring to XRPLX @ 0.347 / share?

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 September, 07:19
Yea did Yea did see a putty Tat.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
16 September, 07:18
Here it is-

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
16 September, 07:37
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
5/11 or 11/5 to cleat by 11/11

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 September, 12:15
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
_bay17d

where is bay???!!!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
16 September, 07:18
Yep got me some of that now holding on to it until time is right.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
16 September, 07:15
Doq, were you looking to buy it?

Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
16 September, 10:44
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
You can get it on Uphold. Pretty sure you can also convert other crypto into XRP using a Nano Ledger. Plenty of YouTube vids that can show you how.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
Magic #88 a reference to back to the future awhile back something about that struck me. only time tells all buy hold and wait. God Bless

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
oh you mean this one?

Kira Kju @kju17
17 September, 07:34
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I don't have sports cars...
will I die poor?

Kyle ### @Kfire140
17 September, 07:41
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Didnt the WEF just say that they were partnering or working with Ripple?

Rimlin @Rimlin
16 September, 06:47
Bloody hell it's up 8% against Bitcoin

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
16 September, 06:44
i did a construction job recently and let them pay me in XRP. Next, Gold backed Rubles!

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 September, 06:43
It was from Kim Runner’s post about four or five months ago someone reposted it

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 September, 06:43
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Ahhhh