Kim Runner @kimrunner
So having weird tech glitches on all devices, crazy deja vus, time feels funky and can't drink enough water... anyone else?
08:44 PM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 September, 01:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My little 15 yo pug was drinking and drinkgin water like crazy for over a week. I've been feeling very off. But also, knew it was soon time for rainbow bridge for her. Had to do that on my bday. I'm out of kilter completely, very confused about everything, can't make myself do what I NEED to do for my own good....no energy - just want to veg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 September, 08:23
so now, my 5.5 lb yorkie is drinking more water than ever...

@VincentKennedy
@doqholliday
@Time4U2Know
@MartinGeddes

anybody?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We The People @OutOfMatrix
18 September, 12:20
ISMAEL - TAROT BY JANINE: Various topics from genetic upgrades, The passing of the Queen! The Truth - YouTube

ISMAEL - TAROT BY JANINE: Various topics from genetic upgrades, The passing of the Queen! The Truth#ismaelperez #ismaelperezlatest #ismaelperezinterview Ism...

anna justice @Truth_
18 September, 05:10
re the tech stuff...Mercury is in Retrograde.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 September, 05:14
In response anna justice to her Publication
It definitely makes a difference!

Frances Long @Camelot
18 September, 12:05
all of the above!!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 September, 08:36
yes me too

William Filer @TahoeBilly
17 September, 08:28
Yes!! Puters glitchy as heck, new ones too.

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
17 September, 07:42
Yes! That is how my week has been going. I thought it was just me.

Sloan Abby @SloanAbby
17 September, 07:44
In response baeqin 007 to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 September, 06:35
Yes. Been lying low on trch because of issues. Been purging the house instead. Yes. Even the electrolytes aren’t helping.

Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
17 September, 05:40
I was having weird very subtle deja vu all day yesterday. I feel like it’s preparing me for it to intensify. And yes, time feels funky as well.

Scat ling @scatling
17 September, 04:15
Hate to change your beautiful #111 posts, but... yeah... our car battery died last night on our roadtrip. Trying to sort out what to do now.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 September, 02:34
YEP! Twitter glitching too!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 September, 01:12
I thought it was the chinese food but 3 days later...

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 September, 12:56
Yes! My doorbell rang itself last night.. no one around and its an old doorbell we disabled a while ago, but somehow it rang, kids heard it too. It set off this odd buzzing noise in the hallway box where it rings from. Flipped all the breakers in the house trying to get it to stop, but kept buzzing. Funny part is, I was reading when the doorbell ring, about experiencing glitches in reality 😂

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
17 September, 04:52
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
Again, doorbell rang on its own and instantly the power went out 😂

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 September, 12:36
I watched my digital clock go from 10:59 PM to 11:01 PM central time. Craziest thing ever! I’m always seeing things moving in the corners of my eyes in my living room. I’m not seeing them because I’m fearful and have conjured it up in my mind or anything either. I just pass it off. also have the song “Veronica“ by Elvis Costello in my head all the time so I can’t sleep well.

I ordered VK’s “go to water”, Essentia. after I drank the first bottle of ionized high pH, reverse osmosis with electrolytes water, I must’ve pissed 16 times or so that day and night.

Feeling a bit cranky that nobody believes anything I say ever. I keep reminding myself, love is patient, love is kind.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 September, 12:43
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😂

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 September, 01:09
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Me either - most frustrating is husband of 42 yrs! Thinks I'm nuts and won't listen to me about Vanguard and our 401Ks. Guess we're going to take a huge hit.

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
17 September, 12:34
😅
I got woken up to An EBS at 2 am last night. ALmost had a heart attack

Pink Totter @Totter
17 September, 12:26
A couple weeks ago I was drinking lots of water, and had overwhelmingly sadness, not feeling like myself. Had been feeling brushings at times and one morning demanded spirits to leave... I felt them leave. Always armor up, and stay on guard, we are fighting a spiritual war. Last week both husband and I were woke up having charley horses several nights in a row... hope that's over now, those things hurt. Both of us have like a bug bite in the same spot on our inner elbow, don't know where or when but totally weird.

I woke up this morning with the numbers 946 stuck in my mind... looked at the clock and that's what time it was. Don't judge, I will take any and all sleep I can get! Never have been a good sleeper, and at times don't sleep at all. The 946...

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
17 September, 11:51
ditto! plus I wake up at 4:28 am every night. I sleep hard during my naps which I can not avoid! I have never napped like this! Afraid I might nap while driving! yikes

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 September, 11:28
Mornin’ Kim🙏🏼🥰 Man its really bad today!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 September, 10:37
lights went ON - long after bedtime more than once last night.
Turn them off.
On again........... magically........... but some wierd "glitch" in the electrical force.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
17 September, 10:26
experiencing a lot of sleep disruption, thirsty all the time and strange moments of dizziness which sometimes turns to vertigo. my neighbor is also having vertigo which makes me wonder what is up with that.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 September, 10:38
In response I’m no one to her Publication
watched a video on pole shifts yesterday -.... turtles are off course.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
17 September, 10:18
Being thirsty too and noticed a lot of other people are feeling this way. This kinda makes sense if we need toxins to leave our bodies for the ascension.

From one of my herbal teachers I learned that after eating something that is not good for your body, you will get thirsty soon after. He called it the "Thirst test" for when you are trying to figure out which foods you are either allergic to, or have sensitivities too. The thirst mechanism kicks in because your body needs more water to flush whatever it is out of your system.

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
17 September, 10:07
Yep. Definitely weird things going on, with my computer, and with sleep. A few people I know have also had really weird things happening the last couple days (not related to computers) and not just one or two things but multiple.

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
17 September, 09:33
hi glitch

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 September, 09:15
Ditto, plus things move, literally, once here, holding in my hand and then vanished ... ??? ...
EMF radiation? - home, car, body protection is a good start
Silver fibers in clothes and bedding seems to help.

Widget 260 @widget260
17 September, 08:51
I've had trouble sleeping all week. Last night I took a Tart Cherry supplement to help me relax. Thankfully it worked.

Autmama 123 @autmama
17 September, 08:29
My husband woke up and said I can’t drink enough water these last coiple of days. I handed him the phone said read this.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 September, 01:16
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
me to a T...3 thermos full water in 1 night

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
17 September, 08:18
also noticed single rainbows... not the usual double rainbows that we have seen for the last 20 Years or so.

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 September, 07:25
oh and my skin is dry… Which means I’m dehydrated

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 September, 07:24
Absolutely, computers at work computers at home, work websites, Cable television, Sleep issues. I talk to tons of people with my job and everyone is having sleep issues. Thanks for pointing this out.