Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 September, 08:44
So having weird tech glitches on all devices, crazy deja vus, time feels funky and can't drink enough water... anyone else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
A couple weeks ago I was drinking lots of water, and had overwhelmingly sadness, not feeling like myself. Had been feeling brushings at times and one morning demanded spirits to leave... I felt them leave. Always armor up, and stay on guard, we are fighting a spiritual war. Last week both husband and I were woke up having charley horses several nights in a row... hope that's over now, those things hurt. Both of us have like a bug bite in the same spot on our inner elbow, don't know where or when but totally weird.

I woke up this morning with the numbers 946 stuck in my mind... looked at the clock and that's what time it was. Don't judge, I will take any and all sleep I can get! Never have been a good sleeper, and at times don't sleep at all. The 946...
12:26 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pink Totter, click on at the bottom under it