Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 10:52
Sadly does feel like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 September, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent ---I feel this way too --you should listen to this . I remember this video from a few years back. May explain some things:
Very Interesting that this is 17 minutes long.
Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler
https://youtu.be/4Gc1mGdoH...
Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler - YouTube

This video is taken from the Ozark Mountain Publishing Transformation Conference held in Springdale Arkansas July 2013. Dolores Cannon was presenting her inf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 11:55
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
i feel dirty after watching that but can't disagree

Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 September, 03:08
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Maybe this

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 September, 03:33
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
You’re so clever Chris!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 September, 02:34
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I was literally just ask this Question too as I have posted this exact DC video before too & someone got kinda upset with me about... So, would lobe to get feedback about it. Also, My Momma KK is the one who sent me this DC video in the first place saying to me, I wonder who is waiting in the wings to come into Your life...

@VincentKennedy . Why does it make You feel dirty? Is it because a lot of people may be just Backdrop / NPC’s / are just Antennas to the System?