Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 10:52
Sadly does feel like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Vincent ---I feel this way too --you should listen to this . I remember this video from a few years back. May explain some things:
Very Interesting that this is 17 minutes long.
Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler
https://youtu.be/4Gc1mGdoH...
Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler - YouTube

This video is taken from the Ozark Mountain Publishing Transformation Conference held in Springdale Arkansas July 2013. Dolores Cannon was presenting her inf...

11:27 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 September, 02:09
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I think the 2020 election wasnt real
A simulation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 September, 01:04
This is the second half of the above video where they get into questions. Fascinating!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ozark MTP Transformation Conference 2013 Q&A with Guy Steven Needler, Dolores & Julia Cannon - YouTube

This video is taken from the Ozark Mountain Publishing Transformation Conference (TC) held in Springdale Arkansas July 2013. Dolores & Julia Cannon and mysel...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 September, 01:14
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
In the first video, she says, our Earth is a lower density (frequency?), and the other planets are a higher one. How does she know that?

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 September, 12:49
Dolores gives me Queen E vibes…

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 September, 11:55
i feel dirty after watching that but can't disagree

MvA_r @MvA_r
16 September, 12:59
Still,.... what happens when the environment changes.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 September, 01:27
Why did you feel dirty watching it?