Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 September, 07:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
word! 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 September, 06:58
My parents always said do what makes you happy & you can do anything you set our minds to. Great advice & passing it on.

My siblings and I all chose a careet path of service as our first careers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 September, 02:26
follow the Children
they will lead the way...

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 September, 12:23
Beautiful. Love that. Thanks, VK ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
17 September, 06:34

memes matter @NoComment
17 September, 06:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
I love you,thank you Sir

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
17 September, 02:35
But the entire financial system is a massive ponzi scheme though.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 September, 01:03
wow what a wise little 😊🕊

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
17 September, 12:55
Such a pure reflection of God with his heart-warming innocent humor, too… sounds like his mom could use some singing lessons.😹💛

Back to the Future @Backontrack
16 September, 10:34
Young full of hope and promise and they slowly cut you down.
With each passing year they tell you, you cannot.
System designed to break you.
Our turn to break the system.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
16 September, 09:55
And a little child shall lead them =)

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
16 September, 09:31
"Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hasth thou ordained strength". KJB Psalms 8:2

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 September, 09:16
this kid ♥️♥️♥️so young how did he get so smart, 1259Gematria:🕊As the Plan Develops. Golden Showers. The Needed Wisdom. Prove the Past. I don’t believe in Coincidences. Its On You Get it done⚔️⚔️⚔️

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
16 September, 09:01
🙌💞🙌

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
16 September, 08:48
Dang...light shootin little man right there!!

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
16 September, 08:34
That kid is going to be POTUS someday

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 September, 08:25
A beautiful wise soul - God Bless him✨

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 September, 07:31
🙌💖🙌
The children are born with so much knowledge & the system taints it, especially in their first 7 years. Save the children from the evil ones 🙏

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
16 September, 09:22
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
in Jesus’ name, Amen!

they are the true teachers

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 September, 05:17
Pure heart, old soul. ❤️

It’s up to you.

NEO ONE @Neo
16 September, 05:15
Wise boy.

Miss. Messina @Messina
16 September, 05:14
Ok VK it’s Niagara Falls on my face right now … heart is wrecked 😭😭😭

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
16 September, 04:40
Love him. His family is so lucky to have him.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 September, 04:22
Beautiful, precious and so very TRUE!! 🙏 💕

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
16 September, 04:17
So precious...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 September, 04:17
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 September, 04:12
Oh my; my heart is just bursting 💗

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 September, 04:12
Oh my; my heart is just bursting 💗

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
16 September, 03:55
This is definitely my favorite post of yours so far!
LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!

God bless this smart boy.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 September, 03:22
How precious . God please protect the children !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 September, 03:20
Oh VK, the Wisdom of Children! Never fails to Amaze Me!
🙌🏻🙏🏼🥰😍
:44
Nov 02, 2017 3:06:41 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147592019
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.