Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 12:27
Juan O Savin
Once again explaining this is all going to take time.

https://rumble.com/v1k45ht...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 September, 12:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Indeed.

Juan O Savin is well-intended. But it is easy to face and easy to tell us that it’s going to take (more) time with one’s feet in a new pair of boots, resting on the coffee table in one’s suite in a different five star hotel every week.

Sorry - it needs to be said. There are people who are really suffering while this drags on. It’s not the fact that he is delivering hard truth, it’s his nonchalance that I find a bit galling.

Beyond all of this, he’s right - it’s going to take what it’s going to take. I just wish there was a littl more humility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 September, 11:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
You are not harsh--life and death of Americans that should
not be happening and destruction of America is very messed
up...whoever this 1o7 is and the whitehats I don't care..............
what I care about is --get this sh&t done

Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it