Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan O Savin
Once again explaining this is all going to take time.

https://rumble.com/v1k45ht...
12:27 AM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 September, 12:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Indeed.

Juan O Savin is well-intended. But it is easy to face and easy to tell us that it’s going to take (more) time with one’s feet in a new pair of boots, resting on the coffee table in one’s suite in a different five star hotel every week.

Sorry - it needs to be said. There are people who are really suffering while this drags on. It’s not the fact that he is delivering hard truth, it’s his nonchalance that I find a bit galling.

Beyond all of this, he’s right - it’s going to take what it’s going to take. I just wish there was a littl more humility.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 September, 11:22
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
You are not harsh--life and death of Americans that should
not be happening and destruction of America is very messed
up...whoever this 1o7 is and the whitehats I don't care..............
what I care about is --get this sh&t done

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
15 September, 11:33
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Juan O Savin - his stage name - why doesn't he use his real name? Why is he hiding behind a stage name? Why do so many other PAYtriots not use their real names?

He / they may mean well, but the fact is he and all the other #PAYtriots aren't suffering. In fact, they are profiting off of this never-ending war of Good versus Evil. Their profits grow every day this continues while MILLIONS - likely billions - of people around the world are suffering and their situations grow more dire with each passing day.

And, NONE of these PAYtriots that I know of have any real and "inside" intel and information.

These Paytriots have ZERO incentive for this to end and I quit listening to them well over one year ago.