Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 12:27
Juan O Savin
Once again explaining this is all going to take time.

https://rumble.com/v1k45ht...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Indeed.

Juan O Savin is well-intended. But it is easy to face and easy to tell us that it’s going to take (more) time with one’s feet in a new pair of boots, resting on the coffee table in one’s suite in a different five star hotel every week.

Sorry - it needs to be said. There are people who are really suffering while this drags on. It’s not the fact that he is delivering hard truth, it’s his nonchalance that I find a bit galling.

Beyond all of this, he’s right - it’s going to take what it’s going to take. I just wish there was a littl more humility.
12:39 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
15 September, 11:33
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Juan O Savin - his stage name - why doesn't he use his real name? Why is he hiding behind a stage name? Why do so many other PAYtriots not use their real names?

He / they may mean well, but the fact is he and all the other #PAYtriots aren't suffering. In fact, they are profiting off of this never-ending war of Good versus Evil. Their profits grow every day this continues while MILLIONS - likely billions - of people around the world are suffering and their situations grow more dire with each passing day.

And, NONE of these PAYtriots that I know of have any real and "inside" intel and information.

These Paytriots have ZERO incentive for this to end and I quit listening to them well over one year ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 12:13
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Ultimately, we have to trust our hearts.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 September, 11:22
You are not harsh--life and death of Americans that should
not be happening and destruction of America is very messed
up...whoever this 1o7 is and the whitehats I don't care..............
what I care about is --get this sh&t done

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
15 September, 11:59
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Amen.

15 September, 11:53
Nana understands those feelings. It has been so hard on so many struggling this whole time.
I have frens that have been living in their cars literally for years at this point.
Juan is in a unique position. If not for that position he would not be able to help so many people & run with the big dogs with $$s to help.All this takes $$.
I have been in his presence before a couple of times and I can tell you that the man only sleeps about 4hrs a night or less & almost every bit of his time is spent helping people and this cause to materialize.
He not only helps with this plan but does things for just regular ppl and spends his own money to help those ppl.
He paid off the home of a vet about to loose it a month or so ago.
Just in the 1 night I was in Vega he was flying a young man from Florida to Vegas to a doctor to try to save his life and paid to get another man out of jail that they proved had been set up by cops and prosecutors in TX.
Prayers, I know it is hard.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 September, 12:21
🙏I lift up my eyes to the hills
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord.
the maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord watches over you
the Lord is your shade at your richt hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

The lord will keep you from all harm
he will watch over your life
the lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and for evermore.

Psalm 121

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 September, 12:55
I understand, it can be so hard when you see so much suffering around you. but then I am also reminded that true peace and joy comes from us stepping outside our own problems—-and once in a while Juan gives us a “come to Jesus” talk and reminds us that we need to DEAL WITH IT- we are in a war and if it wasn’t for the Q team and God we would ALL be dead right now, or waiting in a FEMA camp for our turn. Juan knows this and more- I can’t imagine being awake for 30+ years knowing what I know now and being able to function in society.. and he knows way more evil than even I do…

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
15 September, 11:32
i agree .. mu daughter cant find a job, my son in law has debts with credit cards cause he cant pay all on his own .. they pay everything and have 100 euros for the rest of the month. the kids they have can't go to play like the other kids cause they cant spend more money.. they cant change their home which has no insulation because they cant pay a bigger rent .. it's just this case in my family but irs enough to make us all feel desperate . People who cant afford to pay for food anymore .. I agree this is raking too long for some . My fatver in law with a cancer abs bow rhey want to put him some radiation .. if medbeds would be here we could save him .. or ivermectine .. but its not allowed in NL .. big huge problems . life or death

15 September, 11:57
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
You should be able to order ivermectin online like I did or go to Tractor supply I have used it in the horse paste form as well.
So sorry hun, Nana is hoping that there will be some relief on some things like this once the military takes over. Prayers hun.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
i agree .. mu daughter cant find a job, my son in law has debts with credit cards cause he cant pay all on his own .. they pay everything and have 100 euros for the rest of the month. the kids they have can't go to play like the other kids cause they cant spend more money.. they cant change their home which has no insulation because they cant pay a bigger rent .. it's just this case in my family but irs enough to make us all feel desperate . People who cant afford to pay for food anymore .. I agree this is raking too long for some . My fatver in law with a cancer abs bow rhey want to put him some radiation .. if medbeds would be here we could save him .. or ivermectine .. but its not allowed in NL .. big huge problems . life or death

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
Sounds like a bit of order in this chaos. Leading people need to stay calm. The calm before the storm.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 September, 11:27
Well said. I trust and listen to JOS- but still suspicious of everyone. Time will tell but I am not 100% on anyone but Trump and Q.