Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I so miss the birds . . . Remember waking up to the sound of birds and in Cape Cod it was the sound of Crows :). I remember the local Shopping Center's parking lot having lots of Sea Gulls . . . I remember Canadian Geese flying. Remember driving on a local highway and seeing all the birds hanging out on telephone lines? I so love birds. They are all gone :(. I bought a bird bath that hasn't seen one bird. My heart aches for birds. I would love visits from Cardinals because they made me feel my dad's spirit around. I haven't seen one in years. If we don't have bees and we don't have birds, how are we going to have thriving gardens. I miss butterflies, bees, ladybugs and lightning bugs.
I haven't seen a squirrel in ages. Dear GOD, please bring them all back. I so miss them.
01:45 AM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 September, 04:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have a bunch of birds in my yard. i have a bird feeder that i have to re-fill weekly. I got a bunch of chubby squirrels too. They are like bank robbers, constantly robbing the bird feeder. Plenty of acorns but i guess they like the seeds. I know my life would have a big void without all of them . They are amusing to watch. So I’ll keep feeding them until i no longer can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 September, 09:13
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
What state are you in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
15 September, 02:45
I was in Kentucky last week, standing on the sidewalk waiting for family to make it to the car. A big bumblebee tried its best to land on my flowered blouse. I finally convinced him to go elsewhere, and turned away to find a brilliantly colored cardinal sneaking up to me. He watched me for a couple of minutes before flying away.

15 September, 02:50
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
Ask him to fly up to NJ. Send the bee too. I am lucky if I see 10 in a gardening season.

Pink Totter @Totter
15 September, 02:27
We have a pair of Cardinals who moved into our area a couple of years ago. The male is in love with or hates my red car, he lands on the side, looks at himself in the mirror, hops unto mirror and poops all over. The female does the same to husband's truck at times. Once last year I was in a parking lot waiting for my mom to finish shopping, a man unloading his groceries into the vehicle next to me noticed the poop all over my mirror and asked if he could wash it off for me. While he was washing the mirror I told him about the cardinal and he told me cardinals are spirits of loved ones who are passed watching over us.

Our yard this year has been filled with birds, bugs, caterpillars, butterflies... some I've never seen before. Oh and can't forget the frogs, I find them everywhere, more this year than I've ever seen in the 30 years we've lived here.

15 September, 02:48
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Yes Cardinals are visits from loved ones. I truly believe that. I remember once being on the floor of my family room and I was putting together a puzzle of a Cardinal. All of the sudden I looked up and there on the other side of the sliders was a Cardinal looking through the window at me working on the puzzle. :)
I am in NJ and where I live most of the birds and wildlife are gone. I am glad you still see them.
Sending love Patriot.

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Love Life @FullwithHope
15 September, 02:02
Your words are touching me deeply. Same here in Germany where I live. Never experienced such a silence. My heart is broken too. May the Lord help us. God bless.