Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 01:45
I so miss the birds . . . Remember waking up to the sound of birds and in Cape Cod it was the sound of Crows :). I remember the local Shopping Center's parking lot having lots of Sea Gulls . . . I remember Canadian Geese flying. Remember driving on a local highway and seeing all the birds hanging out on telephone lines? I so love birds. They are all gone :(. I bought a bird bath that hasn't seen one bird. My heart aches for birds. I would love visits from Cardinals because they made me feel my dad's spirit around. I haven't seen one in years. If we don't have bees and we don't have birds, how are we going to have thriving gardens. I miss butterflies, bees, ladybugs and lightning bugs.
I haven't seen a squirrel in ages. Dear GOD, please bring them all back. I so miss them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
I was in Kentucky last week, standing on the sidewalk waiting for family to make it to the car. A big bumblebee tried its best to land on my flowered blouse. I finally convinced him to go elsewhere, and turned away to find a brilliantly colored cardinal sneaking up to me. He watched me for a couple of minutes before flying away.
02:45 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by suehack in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 02:50
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
Ask him to fly up to NJ. Send the bee too. I am lucky if I see 10 in a gardening season.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Hackler @suehack
15 September, 02:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Toss out some bird seed. But they will be heading south all too soon.