Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 September, 01:45
I so miss the birds . . . Remember waking up to the sound of birds and in Cape Cod it was the sound of Crows :). I remember the local Shopping Center's parking lot having lots of Sea Gulls . . . I remember Canadian Geese flying. Remember driving on a local highway and seeing all the birds hanging out on telephone lines? I so love birds. They are all gone :(. I bought a bird bath that hasn't seen one bird. My heart aches for birds. I would love visits from Cardinals because they made me feel my dad's spirit around. I haven't seen one in years. If we don't have bees and we don't have birds, how are we going to have thriving gardens. I miss butterflies, bees, ladybugs and lightning bugs.
I haven't seen a squirrel in ages. Dear GOD, please bring them all back. I so miss them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
Your words are touching me deeply. Same here in Germany where I live. Never experienced such a silence. My heart is broken too. May the Lord help us. God bless.
02:02 AM - Sep 15, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Life, click on at the bottom under it