LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 September, 01:24
Watch the Water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 03:34
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
If you do not believe that there is a family of cabal ruling the entire world, Nazi really, then please explain how the following is possible:

if the entire world, all countries, are at odds, cold wars & kenetic wars all the time then how is it that they are all in a treaty and agreement over Antarctica? Could they really ALL agree on this if they were not all in this together some how?

Nana remembers Juan O Savin telling us the story of how Little Rock Arkansas was a neutral place where ALL of the corrupt mafias vacationed and partied and the law, rules of it was that no one in either of the families could cause trouble or kill anyone while there or everyone in their famiy would be destroyed. So their neutral place for all evil mafias.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
No one is allowed there either.
If you try, youll be greeted by military ships or planes.
07:06 PM - Sep 14, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMHuff98 in this post can reply
14 September, 10:26
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
Well perhaps ask John Kerry were he was the night of the 2016 election or maybe ask Newt Gingrich where he vacationed for a week or two right after the election???

Or Obummer when he disappeared while horse back rideing in I think Argentina.

I think it was Gene Decode who is an expert on the DUMB tunnel systems, that said thee was an unground gate from there to Antarctica.

14 September, 10:21
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
Nana had a man that called himself a "Watcher" take me there once a couple yrs ago in awake visions.