DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
Would like to introduce everyone officially as of last night my fiance Kellie. Times like these. I do find myself missing facistbook. She's still in the hospital after her accident in Little Rock on 8-25 awaiting spine and neck surgery. Please Lord help her make it out of there she's got covid they told her too. Im so worried after tbey killed my brother in Jan with that Redimisvir BS protocol snake venom!!Please help me in praying for her health everyone who sees this.. From the very bottom of my heart. I sincerely, Thank you all prayer or not just a fleeting thought of her being healthy again is good enough. Thanks
12:48 PM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 September, 05:12
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
How is Kellie doing today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
16 September, 12:40
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
20 September, 05:21
In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication
Thank you

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
16 September, 05:33
Congrats on the engagement. 🙂 I will lift her up in prayer and pray for the surgeons that will be performing the surgery. 🙏🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQAnonIsland
16 September, 04:11
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 September, 05:25
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

suZy Connolly @suZq14
15 September, 07:17
sending love and healing prayers 🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
15 September, 05:18
God bless you both!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
15 September, 05:05
I Want to THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I was on the phone with her earlier around 10:30 pm and let her know all of the support that has been pouring in for her health from our extended. family all over the world. My voice began cracking while trying to read off the comments, likes, and reposts Her and I are so deeply touched. Although she isnt familiar with Anonup. She is the only daughter of.a career Marine serviceman and Heroic Vietnam War &Veteran. She's definitely a TRUE PATRIOT & CANNOT WAIT TO HELP HER BEGIN.REHABILITATION.TOGETHER. SUPPORTING HER ANYWAY I CAN WHILE GROWING CLOSER. THANK YOU

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
15 September, 07:46
💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
15 September, 08:05
🙏🙏Prayers to you and your family.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
15 September, 03:30
Prayers for you qoonass and your fiance Kellie 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal her and bring you back together again 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 September, 01:45
Congratulations to you and Kelli, she is lovely. Praying for her safety 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 September, 12:05
🙏🙏🙏
Prayers for Kelli and Congratulations 🤗

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 September, 11:59
🙏Sending up prayers for you both to have complete healing and a long happily ever after life together. Congratulations 💗🌈🙏

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
14 September, 11:46
Congratulations on her saying yes. Prayers sent dear friend. Sending love🕊️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 September, 11:33
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
14 September, 11:05
I’m praying for all doctors involved to have healing hands as well as morals and values of Jesus. sending you strength and love🙏🏼💕

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 September, 11:01
Prayers lifted for Kelly, you and your families. May God heal her swiftly.🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 September, 10:05
Prayers for you all, that she have a speedy recovery from surgery and treatments. Quick and solid healing!

Selah 321 @Selah
14 September, 09:59
🙏🕊Lord hold Kelly in your light and protect her through this surgery and illness ...congratulations to you both on your engagement

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 September, 09:15
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🤍🏁☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
14 September, 09:08
Sneak some ivermectin in for her then help her escape~!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
14 September, 09:03
🙏🙏🙏
God’s got you.
and Congratulations!

ECM Arizona @EM5793
14 September, 08:06
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Blu Bird donated @se0861
14 September, 07:18
Prayers sent for Kellie 💖🙏

Judy Anonette @biju
14 September, 06:54
💐I sincerely hope she makes a full recovery.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 September, 06:52
💙🙏💙

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 September, 06:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 September, 05:59
God, please help Kellie to receive the proper treatment for her injuries and her "covid" diagnosis. 🙏🙏🙏 In Jesus name I pray.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 September, 05:59
God, please help Kellie to receive the proper treatment for her injuries and her "covid" diagnosis. 🙏🙏🙏 In Jesus name I pray.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
14 September, 05:47
God, Father Almighty, please hear my prayer. Please let it be Your will that Kellie receives the treatment she needs, but is protected from the evil that the hospital staff may have as their objective. Please let it be Your will that she is restored to full health, and - whatever Your will - please bring Kellie, her fiancé, all who love her peace and comfort. In Your Son Jesus’ name I pray. 🙏🏻❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 September, 11:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 September, 11:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 September, 05:41
Prayers Going up in Jesus name 🙏