Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 03:25
First we need to have general consensus on what the public schooling system is trying to achieve.

K-12

The answer IMO is to prepare you for universities.

We then need consensus on if universities actually work for everyone.

Hint: they don’t.

We then need consensus on how universities are funded. Where are the funds coming from? How are they used? Who are they going to?

All of this needs to be out in the open for all to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 05:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana has been wondering also as to what part Anons would want to play in this, if they could do pretty much what ever they were called to do in the restructuring of the planet, what would that be number one.

What would be the top 5 things needing redo first?

Number two if we were required to do some sort of community service periodically as well, what skill would they bring to the community or what service would they like to provide.

Pretty sure Nana will not see anyone say they want to clean toilets for days, but for real what would ya'll want to do in your community?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
Replace all fast food locations with community gardens. The climate of the locations would determine what could grow, vegetables, herbs, fruit trees and even flowers. The gardens would be owned and managed by the people in the community. Recipes could also be shared! This idea could include empty warehouses as well. Many vegetables can be grown with hydroponic gardening. Imagine all urban areas with gardens on every street corner! It will take a lot of clean up first, but can be done!
12:41 PM - Sep 14, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeepTheFaith in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 September, 02:07
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Growing stuff is so iffy! I worked so hard this summer. We had terrible heat and terrible drought, so my efforts ended in a big fail. I'm going to plant some fall things, but if that is a fail, I don't think I will do it again. The return for my hard work isn't worth it. I will be 73 in October. I'm so low on energy, I am ready to quit gardening.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 September, 02:17
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
That’s how I learned to barter.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 02:02
In response Have Faith to her Publication
All good but I also think there will be ways for processing foods without poisons as well.